Scottish Independance

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Must be a fair few Scots in this forum. How would you vote then?

Out of interest, given the chance, how would the English vote?

My vote says get yourself away if that's what you want.

Sponsored Links
I was born in Scotland and live in England. Go back on holiday occasionally and to be honest, I can't see Scotland voting for independence from the UK. I don't honestly think Alex Salmond wants total independence either.

I was born in Scotland and live in England. Go back on holiday occasionally and to be honest, I can't see Scotland voting for independence from the UK. I don't honestly think Alex Salmond wants total independence either.
They can vote for what they like....
Upto westminster whether they are allowed to go their own way.

Sponsored Links
seriously though. If the sweatys want it. Give it to them. But as they Will not be part of the EU. They can all stay in their own country. Happy days.

Camoron is running scared...

Hoping to force a yes or no vote when he thinks the Unionists will win, rather than leave it to when the opinion may have swung to the Seperatists when things go further downhill...

"Yes you can have a vote, but only on our terms", says the smug git!

Just the same as with AV...

If I were a Scot I'd go for independance, as this is the type of interference that they are trying to shrug off !

Its not just the job it used to be all those years ago,and its not just the job I hate,its everything and everyone who has wrecked this country & think its their right to expect what they want when they want at no cost to them at all.Its like the waiting room at the Jeremy Kyle show.

Back on topic, I will vote yes for independence. The original wording of the acts of settlement basically suggest that Scotland and England are equal partners in the union. This is not and never has been the case, due to the fact that England is so much larger both in terms of resources and population. It's only natural that the London parliament does what is right for the bulk of its electorate (Specifically southern England) and I believe that the only way for the people who live in Scotland to be correctly governed is by a parliament which is accountable to the people here.

Back on topic, I will vote yes for independence. The original wording of the acts of settlement basically suggest that Scotland and England are equal partners in the union. This is not and never has been the case, due to the fact that England is so much larger both in terms of resources and population. It's only natural that the London parliament does what is right for the bulk of its electorate (Specifically southern England) and I believe that the only way for the people who live in Scotland to be correctly governed is by a parliament which is accountable to the people here.
Thanks for your reasoned input boabcelt.
Approve-male-smiley-ok-smiley-emoticon-000074-medium.gif

So please vote for it and get all your friends to do the same.

Sponsored Links
Back