Scottish Independance

Reminds me of that night back in Roman times at Hadrians Wall . One dark night a voice calls from the northern side. "I am a lone Scot, send ower 50 o yer best men." So 50 Romans go over. Half an hour later the voice calls again, "I am a lone Scot, send ower a hundred o yer best men." So a hundred Romans go over the wall. Three quarter of an hour later a Roman centurion clambers back over the wall, his body cut to shreds by a claymore. With his dying breathe he says,,, "Watch out lads,,,, It's a trap,,, There's two of them." ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Are you suggesting that Scots are unscrupulous liars and cheats ;)

Can we talk about something else please, it makes me nervous all this talk of independance, Susie & her kinfolk (janners) will jump on the band wagon & want independance too, then we would really be stuffed, where would we go on holidays? where would we get our tin from? the clay to make tablets? pasties would probably escalate in price, & so on & so on. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I thought Cornwall was all owned by outsiders anyway as second /holiday homes? Like St Andrews?(minus the rich w*nker yah stooodents and nauseating golfers albeit).

Sponsored Links
I thought Cornwall was all owned by outsiders anyway as second /holiday homes? Like St Andrews?(minus the rich w*nker yah stooodents and nauseating golfers albeit).

You're not sugesting Susie is an outsider are you??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Can we talk about something else please, it makes me nervous all this talk of independance,
What is it that you're nervous about? Don't believe everything you read, it's good to talk ;)

Can we talk about something else please, it makes me nervous all this talk of independance,
What is it that you're nervous about? Don't believe everything you read, it's good to talk ;)

Please to accept humble appologies, susie comes from Cornwall which comes a close second to Devon in gods country listings, :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: & although they can be quirky we dont want them asking for independance again. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back