Scottish Independance

Camoron is running scared...

Hoping to force a yes or no vote when he thinks the Unionists will win, rather than leave it to when the opinion may have swung to the Seperatists when things go further downhill...

"Yes you can have a vote, but only on our terms", says the smug git!

Just the same as with AV...

If I were a Scot I'd go for independance, as this is the type of interference that they are trying to shrug off !
you are just proving your sense.

Sponsored Links
If England didn't need Scotland(usually for soldiers to fight their "city" backed corporate wars, and now to escape the hordes of immigrants flooding in) I don't think for a minute they'd be willing to support us if we were a burden in any sense. It's a gross generalisation I know but the English have a pretty bad track record when it comes to treating everyone including their so-called "neighbours"(us, the Welsh, the Irish....) as expendable(and as c*nts)

So please, let us have a bash at it, but I can't help thinking that unless there's a clear exit strategy and even monetary reform(away from debt/usury), the international bankers and their wee puppets(Dave and NIck) will try their best to bring us to our knees before the starting gun has even gone off.

Looking at the Darien Scheme of the late 1600's and the formation of the Bank of England and then the Act of Union in 1707 I think we were duped once already to take control of us...

Give them independence, then they can pay for their own free health care.
Save us a few bob :D

If England didn't need Scotland(usually for soldiers to fight their "city" backed corporate wars, and now to escape the hordes of immigrants flooding in) I don't think for a minute they'd be willing to support us if we were a burden in any sense. It's a gross generalisation I know but the English have a pretty bad track record when it comes to treating everyone including their so-called "neighbours"(us, the Welsh, the Irish....) as expendable(and as c*nts)

So please, let us have a bash at it, but I can't help thinking that unless there's a clear exit strategy and even monetary reform(away from debt/usury), the international bankers and their wee puppets(Dave and NIck) will try their best to bring us to our knees before the starting gun has even gone off.

Looking at the Darien Scheme of the late 1600's and the formation of the Bank of England and then the Act of Union in 1707 I think we were duped once already to take control of us...

Have a bash with your own money. Dont be as greedy as Fred. And if you were duped. just say bye bye and see us off.

simple.

Sponsored Links
Keep it up pal, you're making me wet wi your charming patter...
:mrgreen:

Scotland will become one of the worlds smaller nations.... do they really want that?

Scotland is already a small nation, just one with no say in its own affairs...

Fine by me so long as you take the royals with you. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

may only be 5 million scots but with OUR north sea revnue taken back inhouse and leading the way in renewable energy our economy would be stable.

On the flip side i personally would vote no to independance as i don't think we a have politicians good enough to run our own little economy and could only see us entering the euro currency which is a no brainer NONO for me.

It's Shetland's oil.

It will be nice to let the English have a vote on independence from Scotland.

I wonder who will bail out the Royal Bank of Scotland next time it goes bust? It won't be the Bank of England any more.

Sponsored Links
Back