Screwfix newbies

Is it just me or does anyone else find it most frustrating when after having placed your click and collect order online, or or filled in your ticket in store for screwfix (or toolstation),
the person in front of you proceeds to the counter and asks the assistant the most vague of questions like "i need some screws"
The poor assistant then has to spend 10 mins going through the catalogue/system trying to work out exactly what the person wants while the queue backs up

I think these customers should be swiftly sent down the road to the nearest BnQ ;)
Definitely, if you don’t know what you want they should charge a consultation fee! Or go to B and Q

Sponsored Links
Had a hot dog for dinner :(
Wife won't be considering having a hot dog for a while..

Do you EVER tell the truth?
Well, we can be pretty sure there was at least one perky tit in the conversation?!

I don't class him as a diyer, I class him as Dangerous.

Andy
To be fair, at least he asks

And he does put up with an inordinate amount of mickey taking.. Gets a bit unfairly harsh sometimes but he doesn't rise to it

Had a hot dog for dinner :(
Wife won't be considering having a hot dog for a while..

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You are ignoring content by this member. Show ignored content
Well, we can be pretty sure there was at least one perky tit in the conversation?!

I blocked nosef#ckall comments a long time ago considering the bodge advice he gives out.
To him and a couple of himmy's accounts EVERYTHING is a lie unless supported by evidence and EVERYTHING is taken literally (never use expressions like "f#ck me...", they'll take it as an invitation).
He thinks everyone is like him, not to be trusted. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
As long as you have an account otherwise its Brucies price is right haggle with idiotic retail prices.
A bit like CEF, who used to try to sell me stuff at RRP + a margin plucked out of the air.
I used to have arguments with the counter staff that usually started with the definition of a wholesaler (IE selling at prices discounted from the RRP) and ended with, "You make so much money you can afford to squander loads of it on personal plates!"

All the company vans in the branch car park had plates that ended CEF.

Complete and utter rip off.

Back