search site facility

I agree , it's not as though there was not enough tiles either for I discovered about 1.5 sq mtrs hidden under rubble some 18 months after the job was completed .
It's a pity they got skipped with they rubble when a guy cleared all the rubbish up out the garden about 2 years ago . :cry:

Anway it's been done ....... this is what showed up .

First view when the unit was lowered onto a platform 50 mm below the original position.

My finger playing Peekaboo through the hole in the tube in the last 150 or so of it.
Somehow they expected to fit a four inch external dia pipe over a 120 mm spigot . looking closely at the tape it had never even been within 15 mm of being covered as the rear half was a 70 mm gaping gap.

I didn't manage to do anything today as I had to go out for the day.
Though I managed a temporary repair till I can get to somewhere that sell decent lengths of the aluminium vent pipe , the correct pipe to extractor coupling and some decent heat resisting duct tape such as Wickes on Wednesday .

Guy's , thanks very much for your help and advice ........ you made things much easier for me.

PS

Yes you can use photobucket to insert IMG coded pictures into threads , that's what I've used to put these pictures into the thread .

Sponsored Links
Yup, as long as you don't paste in the tiny thumbnails, as to view those people have to be happy to give carte-blanche to loads of websites they've never heard of to run scripts doing they-have-no-idea-what on their PCs.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back