Securespark - why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
A doctored or mocked up picture.

TBH, I think it may have been a figment of someone's imagination.

I suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder but those little pups looked sweet. :D

Anyway its done and dusted better let this thread dissapear down the list and be forgotten.

TBH, I think it may have been a figment of someone's imagination.

You may well be right my friend! However, your comment about JG, like the 'figment', also hairless, was stark reality. As I said in my reply to your post, I may or may not, be in the same position as she is.

Only time and the results if bladder biops will tell. I only read your post this morning and to be honest it has occupied my mind for the whole of the day. Having said that, I regret that the post has been withdrawn since it may have led to a better understanding of the problems that some of us, perhaps all of us, have to face some day.

your comment about JG, like the 'figment', also hairless, was stark reality.

bolo I think I now understand where you are arguing the point from the fact that Jade Goody has no hair because of her treatment and the statue having in your words no hair but you are wrong the statue did have hair.

I think Secure was rightly or wrongly referring to ugliness rather than the lack of hair.

Secure was rightly or wrongly referring to ugliness rather than the lack of hair.

I know he was Tim and that is why I reacted so badly.

I know very little about JG apart from the fact that she is dying but still feel a strong sense of sadness about her, and her childrens situation.

In retrospect, I am now glad that the post has been removed and we can move on.

This will be my final word on this thread.

Tim is right.

As I said before, what I said had nothing to do with cancer or hair or anything like that. That was furthest from my mind.

I thought the creature looked pig-like & it had children, so that is why I made the comment, as the press (the same press who are now sympathetic to her) had likened her in the past to a pig.

As an eater of porcine products, I find any hinted resemblance to be dusturbing and offensive. :confused:

I thought the creature looked pig-like & it had children, so that is why I made the comment, as the press (the same press who are now sympathetic to her) had likened her in the past to a pig.

She wasn't known to be dying of cancer then.
In the present circumstances your original remark, and your subsequent attempts to justify it, or at least to place it in some kind of context, show that you are nothing but a pr1ck of the highest order.

That's my final word on it as well.

You are offended by a remark. I understand that.
I have apologised and attempted to explain why I made the remark. perhaps that is where I went wrong. Maybe I should have just apologised and left well alone.

Because I didn't, you feel it is perfectly justified to insult me.

Perhaps it escapes your attention that you are the first here to do that. Even Dave, who started this thread, did not resort to name-calling and I respect him all the more because of that.

Doesn't that make you as bad as me? Two wrongs don't make a right, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back