Spitting

Sponsored Links
Who the f*** is coleslaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mutley_laughing.gif

Oi, Mr zippedydoodaa and Mr nosef***all, can we get back to gobbing on people. :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Thermo, help me out here!!!!

It seems I'm the only one who feels this way..

As for instant justice Mr Coleslaw ( ;) ), is it?

You may be surprised at my strength of feeling about justice going through the proper channels after hearing my story:

I was on the receiving end of a violent assault in 1994. My sister's neighbour came into her garden & started belting me. I tried my best to defend myself without actually hitting back. At one point I was winning (that was when I sat on him!), but he eventually got free and smacked me right in the kisser. I never actually hit him as such, all my contact with him was aimed at trying to keep him at arm's length so he could not hit me.

Anyway, an ambulance was called & I went to hospital to find him next to me in the waiting room. He claimed that I had been the aggressor, it was the other way round. The police interviewed me and him & formed the opinion that my story was the truer version. They charged him with, amongst other things, ABH. It took forever to go to court and in the meantime he was making my sister's life a misery. He would smash windows, knife tyres, etc... One time he came running up her driveway just after she got home (with her 8 yo daughter in the back) and hurled a lump of concrete through her windscreen. We reported every single incident to the police, who were powerless to act. We also complained to ********** **** council because he was a council tenant. They did nothing.

He had previously assaulted a copper & been banged up for it.

Eventually it came to court. By this time my sister could not face giving evidence as she was a nervous wreck, so the charge of ABH was dropped.

He got 180 hours community service.

My sister had to sell her house at a huge loss, is now a hardened alcoholic and I cannot bring myself to say what has happened to her daughter.

HOWEVER: I still believe in using the correct channels to deal with criminals.

Trouble is this day and age you get spat upon by some youths who have been drinking and you walk away then they think they have got away with it and think your weak so they advance to more abuse which unfortunately can and does cost you your life.....Strike while the iron is hot and bang em as you did, I'm sure you could show several cases that have happened lately to plead your case

GOOD LUCK AND WELL DONE

Trouble is this day and age you get spat upon by some youths who have been drinking and you walk away then they think they have got away with it and think your weak so they advance to more abuse which unfortunately can and does cost you your life.....Strike while the iron is hot and bang em as you did, I'm sure you could show several cases that have happened lately to plead your case

GOOD LUCK AND WELL DONE

Here here!

Securepark I would've put your sisters neighbour in a coffin.

Secure your story is indeed out of order....But do you not look back and think if I'd just snotted him there and then it might all have been over much sooner and he'd have moved onto someone else to give all his anger to

SS...i really dont think you need to defend your stance on this at all..everyone is different, some will react some wont..thats life, theres no rights and wrongs...well. ok legally yes..morally, I think thats been established! :LOL:

Unlike some of the people on here you didnt condemn other for their views..

We all have our angles on this..but you really dont have to defend your own opinions and views.

Scrote spits on a passing member of public, passing member of public looks at the spitter and his band of mates and thinks better of a confrontation and walks on.

Repeat above half a dozen times.

Spitting oxygen thief now has an inflated ego and is playing to a packed house (his mates).

Spitter now spits at someone like soggy who just ain't having it and gives the waste of space a good shoeing. Scrapping isn't an exact science and if the poor love has a bit of damage tough $hit. If he is frightened to leave his house so much the better. If he wasn't spitting at people in the first place none of this would have happened.

You can contract all sorts of horrible diseases from being spat upon.

http://www.gimmeabreakhsr.ca/assaults.html

So is spitting just a minor assault or more serious ?

Police should have gone knock for knock.

Are there any charges being brought against the spitter ?

Soggy, I wish you all the best.

ive lost count of the amount of times i got spat on when i was a copper. Absolutley disgusting and reprehensible. I suppose i was in a situation where luckily i had the law on my side then and there and so i could deal with it. I can understand everyones thoughts on how disgusting it is and wanting to dish out some instant justice, and i expect if i was in the same situation i probably would be tempted to do the same. Having said that i never did when i was in uniform.

Personally i cant equate being spat on with the injuries that soggy unfortunatley ended up dishing out, provoked or not. Unfortunatley i dont see that the court will see it that way either.

Soggy make sure you have got a decent solicitor and get as much mitigation as possible. It never hurts to have as many decent character witnesses etc as possible. It does make a difference in the sentancing.

Personally i cant equate being spat on with the injuries that soggy unfortunatley ended up dishing out, provoked or not. Unfortunatley i dont see that the court will see it that way either. :?: :?:

Soggy make sure you have got a decent solicitor and get as much mitigation as possible. It never hurts to have as many decent character witnesses etc as possible. It does make a difference in the sentancing.

oh and if you can,, make a personal statement to the court as it will/should have an impact on your reasons/actions. good luck

Sponsored Links
Back