Spitting

S

Soggy_weetabix

I have just returned home from watching the Liverpool Everton match.
Upon leaving the pub a group of young lads spat on me as I left.

I turned around a confronted them (as Im sure anyone would do).

Funnily enough, they all denied it. One of the group commented "what you gonna do 4 eyes?"

Cue my mate from the bar... and I took my glasses off. One serious head nut and one was knocked out. Mate dealt with the others.

Now 3 of them are getting repaired (the last one legged it, called the old bill).

So, goodbye for now. Police are at me door

Sponsored Links
spitting can appear bad enough, to be spat on is humiliating and disgusting.

you should have held him down and took turns spitting in his face.

Sponsored Links
spitting can appear bad enough, to be spat on is humiliating and disgusting.
you should have held him down and took turns spitting in his face.

No....Mouth!

(comment retracted...I didnt read it properly and jumped the wrong conclusion)

Our loveable cheeky chirpy scoursers?..nah..they wouldnt ever do anything like that...

He said he was leaving the pub after the watching the match....where do the loveable cheeky chirpy scousers come into it??

SAY,, you got style kid,, I say you got style,

these hoodlums had it coming ;)

i'm never one FOR violence,,, But if it comes to you!!! :LOL:

Thanks Johnboy,
thought I was the only one to spot that he was coming out the pub and not actually at the game in Liverpool.

I deplore spitting for any reason and anyone who does it deserves a good thumping in my book, where ever they come from.

He said he was leaving the pub after the watching the match....where do the loveable cheeky chirpy scousers come into it??

Fair point JOHNBOY...I take that back, my mistake....

Filthy thing to do at any time..beats me why young blokes have to gob ever few minutes when they are outside.

Worse still..a woman coughing one up..

Cheers for the comments :D

Looking back on it, I dont feel bad for nutting the guy.... but I do feel bad thay it took him to today to finally wake up.

I hope he decides not to spit again (I support Luton Town and wasnt dressed in any football colours)

I guess - (and Im not a voilent man generally) he met someone who just didnt want to be spat on and hopefully was taught a lesson.

Once again guys... thanks for your comments.

David

Good on you I say, no need for any guilt justice has been served.

I hope the Hatters are on the up, I haven't been down to the lovely "Bury Park" aka Kenilworth rd for a while. Not one of the Migs are u?

Fair play soggy, I would have liked to see the expression on his mush just before he copped it :LOL:

I worked as a doorman for a few years and we used to get spat at from time to time, it is an open invitation to hurt the culprit as far as I am concerned. :cool:

Spitting is just a filthy habit.

Sponsored Links
Back