Spitting

Securespark,

I have a lot of sympathy for you. Dont take it personally, but I would have a big chip on my shoulder if that had happened to me.

Which I do!

Which is why, after sitting on a train and being beaten by 3 men for asking them to stop calling my wife names, I just wont have it. Oh, and for the record....Mrs Weetabix spent a week in the hospital to get patched up as 2 of the men loved her as a punchbag.

But, Mrs Weetabix has moved on, and so have I.

You offend or attack me, Ill make sure Im the first to either knock you senseless (sic), attack any other threat, or try to do both.

The 'man' in question picked the wrong man to offend, and I offended him back. He was in a pub on sunday, and funnily enough he left when I turned up. So... no more spitting. Good!

As I said, I apologise for his now 'saggy left face', and he is doing all the right things to have me charged, but he's learned his lesson. I will be charged, and Ive accepted that.

To summarise, I guess youd call it 'rough justice', but I sleep well at night.

Dave

Sponsored Links
I thought the poor love was too frightened to go out :LOL:

Are the police going to charge him with the original assault ?

and he is doing all the right things to have me charged,

No..all the right things would be to admit he pushed he's luck overstepped the mark and was in general totally out of order, and without provocation.

Then held his hands up and walked away

These scum make me laugh, they break the law then going running to the self same law to have you nicked.

But then again thats the code of the treet nowdays...there is no honour among theives and 'doing the right thing' anymore.

I once knew of a guy, possibly a ***** who stole some tools from a job and tried to sell them to a guy around the corner, unfortunately the guy around the corner was on the same job!...and word had spread.

Outcome, some of the workers got enticed the ***** in and delivered a little instant justice, they ***** limped away with some bruises and scuff marks, the bloke got his tools back..and that was the end of it, the ***** didnt go running to the police...he took what he got and left it at that..ok he shouldnt have hoisted the tools, they shouldt have taken the law into their own hands..

Fact remains though that the guy had enough pride not to go running to the law.

Haha. She is Scottish, and dealt with more aggression than I care to remember. Family...heroin...abuse. That is why she came to England - to escape the druggie family that she had/still has.

I personally feel quite sad about Secures story. Whilst I deal with things differently, it has made a negative impact on his life and personally (again), that is sad.

Dave

Sponsored Links
Thank you most sincerely for all your comments.

Yes, it did have a negative effect, but like you soggy, I've put it behind me. It's left a hell of a legacy, though in terms of my sister and her girl. Physically, all I have to show for it is a dead front tooth that has a veneer. But my sister is now a nervous wreck & a hardened alcoholic (she will surely kill herself with drink).

It doesn't do any good whatsoever, but you can't help thinking how different things would be now for them both if that incident had not taken place.

However, you can't dwell on the past. Tragic though it is, life goes on and we have to make the best of what we have. You have to look to the future.

I am guessing he knew he had been 'lucky' to have only walked away with a few minor injuries, and to involve the police would have ended up in more grief for himself.

As for my 'altercation', the man I hit has no previous, a daddy who is appaled (sic) at my level of brutality, and a mum who now has a son with a lop-sided face.

Dave

Good luck to you and that idiot won't be so cocky next time.

I have no sympathy for aggressive people that pick on the wrong person and get what they deserve! :D

They have a son with a lopped sided face because he thinks he's the big man for gobbing at people without provocation for a laugh..he's face will mend.

I have read the replies to this thread with very great interest, because it reminded me of an incident I was once involved in. Back in the days when people were allowed to defend themselves, a young 16 year old, 15 stone thug, decided to have a go at his 10 stone 12 pound teacher (me), and threw a punch that would have demolished the school. Luckily for me, I had joined the boxing team back in my RAF days as an excuse to dodge squarebashing. To cut a long story short, I ducked and threw a punch that knocked him clean out. I am not proud of what I done to the lad, but I am of what I said to him. "Never, never, start a war, unless you really, really, know, the strength of the enemy". If the villain at the centre of this thread had had such a thought, his face would not be in the state it is now.

what a load of carp.

this day and age? never respond.

if it offends you pass it on.

study object and make mental note

then leave it to a proffessional to do the business.

or take it down a dark alley :evil:

Just to let you know....

All charges dropped!

The lad decided not to press any further. Wink Wink.

Ill leave it at that.

Dave

Just to let you know....

All charges dropped!

The lad decided not to press any further. Wink Wink.

Ill leave it at that.

Dave

Excellent!...thats good news, common sense prevaled and he done the right thing

Perhaps he reads the DIYnot forums?.... :rolleyes:

Good news indeed maybe his father reads this forum and changed his views.
The lad has learnt his lesson so hopefully this will make him a better person

Brilliant News Soggy.
I guess the answer is in the 'Wink Wink'.
Now will you be my mate?
The ineffective legal system in this country encourages action such as yours Soggy. Our society needs more of you.
Before any Do-Gooders respond, Soggy has ensured a few other people are not subject to the indignities of this gutter lout - He has been taught a long overdue lesson'
Good Luck Soggy

Sponsored Links
Back