serviced or not?

I know the one you are talking about. ;) The down firing ecomax.

Fair comment and agree totally. The house is not still there? Please tell me that the boiler was still fitted when the crushing ball hit. :evil:

The thought is making me all giddy.

Sponsored Links
I think that boiler was better known as VUW 336 or something equally forgettable.

Not only was this lady large and sexy at 65 but she had a deep sexy voice like the Palestinian spokeslady we used to hear. She spoke both Israeli and Arabic fluently as well as very good English.

She was so lucky. A few months after her boiler was 70% replaced by BG her house was required as the access road for a development of 28 houses so they paid her the value of the house at £500k and bought her a similar house nearby at a similar cost. She then called me to service the boiler there which is why I know the whole story.

By chance another friend had his house bought for the same reason but as an ex hairdresser he had always had problems with his legs. On a flight he was hospitalised with clots in his legs and mostly recovered but died a few months later of another stroke. His ex-wife ( No 3 ) cooks nice food and goes on dancing holidays all over the world.

Toyn

Sponsored Links
back to the OP. might not seem much. but that electronic device used. would cost an rgi around 5-600 pound. then on average 100 a year to calibrate. and be lucky if they last 3 years. then you have to do a stupid coarse to use them. i would of expected other checks though. like cleaning the condense trap. worcester bosch. especially on the first year. due to the casting sand they seem to collect a lot of. as mentioned, look at your boiler MIs they will give a list of what is required on a service.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back