Setting clock......help please?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've moved into a house with a Worcester Heatslave 12/14 oil fired boiler. I can't for the life of me work out how to correct the clock which is working but about three hours too fast, nor how to program it to come on twice daily. I'm not getting much help from the manual I've downloaded. I can scroll through the different settings, like off, on, once and twice, but no more than that.

Any advice please? Don't get too technical on me. This female brain doesn't work like that!!
Thank you.

Sponsored Links
Hello Gwenllian and welcome to the forum

I don't think I've seen a Worcester Heatslave with a built in programmer, they are normally a separate unit which could be from one of many manufacturers. If so, please provide details of the programmer and / or a photograph.

You have also duplicated this post in the Appliances forum. This can cause much confusion with two separate threads running about the same thing. It is also against the forum rules, but not an uncommon common mistake of a first time poster.

Last edited:
Ooops! That wasn't intentional. Not sure how I managed it.
I wonder if you can see this. Photo from ebay. It's identical.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/281878149342
Don't know if this helps. I'm not at home atm to take a picture.

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Thanks. It looks like a Drayton ACL. Yours may have been re-badged for Worcester, so it might look slightly different, but the buttons are the same. You can download the instructions here, There's even a Quick Guide that's not "too technical" and takes you through the programming step by step.

The forum has been updated recently and it has new features, so it may have automatically made the other post. They seem to be linked to each other anyway so won't cause a problem.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Download the instructions from the Worcester-Bosch website. Follow the links for discontinued boilers, they're all still there.

Left section of clock is Hot water, right central heating.
Unlock with small screwdriver, press select to scroll through settings, adjustment to settings is made by - & +
after adjustment has been made press Yes again, then go back to settings for other programmes when finished lock once again or programmes will be lost .
The wording of the Programmes are very small, hope you have good eyesight !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back