She was only 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
More the heart break is this young girl will never grow up to have children. The 17 year old has ruined his young life and both family's will be in bits for a long long time.

This just come up on my post.

14 year old girl and the driver both leaving devastated families behind.

I was just saying to Mrs Mottie tonight, the parents of the girl that died on the coach would more than likely, like all parents in the land, have been talking about the 15 year old that died yesterday and thinking of her mother as well as thinking 'there but for the grace of God' and today, they have lost their daughter. It’s a f'cking unfair world.

Sponsored Links
Well they have charged this 17 year old

I
Assume it’s a pretty simplistic case ? Def a smoking gun ?

So imo he gets 12 months inside soon as he turns 18 he would be bumped off by the state

Good riddance to bad rubbish

I was just saying to Mrs Mottie tonight, the parents of the girl that died on the coach would more than likely, like all parents in the land, have been talking about the 15 year old that died yesterday and thinking of her mother as well as thinking 'there but for the grace of God' and today, they have lost their daughter. It’s a f'cking unfair world.

I know.
When my mum used to say that she wanted to go before hers boys:. I get it now mum.

Well they have charged this 17 year old

I
Assume it’s a pretty simplistic case ? Def a smoking gun ?

So imo he gets 12 months inside soon as he turns 18 he would be bumped off by the state

Good riddance to bad rubbish

If it were (god forbid) one of my girls I would wait and I would wait until the day he walked.

Sponsored Links
I think of it as one of the most unnatural things this world can throw at you.

A parent burying a child.

If it were (god forbid) one of my girls I would wait and I would wait until the day he walked.
One of the biker types I used to hang with, his daughter was raped on a date that went wrong. He is one of those strong, silent & subdued types that always seem to take awhile to carefully think out what he says next.

His bestest mate was with him at the time & tells us how he asked the detective if he could throw the case, to make a mistake with the evidence that would see t'young lad go free.

Why? "Because I want him to walk past me".

Absolutely senseless and heartbreaking, I don’t mind admitting that I filled up when I saw that priest reading out on the news with the girls auntie next to her, numb with grief. Every parents worse, worse nightmare bar none.

No you didn't, you enabled this so own it. Typical projection.

More the heart break is this young girl will never grow up to have children. The 17 year old has ruined his young life and both family's will be in bits for a long long time.

This just come up on my post.

14 year old girl and the driver both leaving devastated families behind.

Like you give a damn, how many kids lives have been ruined and died through cuts? Sure Start is no more.

So stop this fake outouring - no one believes it- the truth is when you vote and we all know that so this is just more projection.

One of the biker types I used to hang with, his daughter was raped on a date that went wrong. He is one of those strong, silent & subdued types that always seem to take awhile to carefully think out what he says next.

His bestest mate was with him at the time & tells us how he asked the detective if he could throw the case, to make a mistake with the evidence that would see t'young lad go free.

Why? "Because I want him to walk past me".
Because he wanted to go to prison?

So please don't give me this fake grief - it's all projection - you don't give a crap about this girl.

So please don't give me this fake grief - it's all projection - you don't give a crap about this girl.

You are one sick puppy.

You are one sick puppy.

Says the one who actively voted for the party in power. Yes more prjection. Own your decision mate - I am simply exposing your hypocrisy.

So don't cry crocodile tears.

Says the one who actively voted for the party in power. Yes more prjection. Own your decision mate - I am simply exposing your hypocrisy.

So don't cry crocodile tears.
This is happening in London under the watch of the labour party mayor who has no problem with the inhabitants trying to keep body and soul together under further deprivation of keeping an old jalopy on the road. When knife crime as you put it is par for the course under the watchful eye of the mayor.

Like you give a damn, how many kids lives have been ruined and died through cuts? Sure Start is no more.

So stop this fake outouring - no one believes it- the truth is when you vote and we all know that so this is just more projection.

Here we go Mr Nasty piece of work with his pearls of wisdom

No one
Believes you and why should they your a notorious porkie pier

Sirlancealot ( previous user name )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back