She was only 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is happening in London under the watch of the labour party mayor who has no problem with the inhabitants trying to keep body and soul together under further deprivation of keeping an old jalopy on the road. When knife crime as you put it is par for the course under the watchful eye of the mayor.

In English please as that makes no sense - so par the course for you.

So explain the impact of this.

A decade of Government cuts to policing forced the MPS to make £850 million of savings since 2010. London’s National and International Capital City grant funding continues to be £159m less than the Home Office’s independent adviser deemed necessary to cover the unique responsibilities of policing our capital. Furthermore, the MPS are expected to incur £58m additional costs relating to policing the pandemic in 20/21 but this is only partially covered by the grants provided by the Government, resulting in a shortfall currently estimated to be £21m. This will increase by the end of the financial year. As a result, for the 2021-22 budget, MOPAC/MPS is required to find £61.6million of savings and efficiencies, which comprises savings already identified in the February 2020 published budget of £50.2 million and new identified savings of £11.4 million.

Sponsored Links
Here we go Mr Nasty piece of work with his pearls of wisdom

No
Believes you and why should they your a notorious porkie pier

Sirlancealot ( previous user name )

So I am nasty for pointing out your fake crocodile tears.

In the same breath you cry about this you can't wait to make crack one over cuts to police, social services etc.

Own it.

You would say that as a labour supporter who watches his fellow 'comrades' come to terms with their vehicles being taken off the road and the other half carrying knives to protect themselves.

So I am nasty for pointing out your fake crocodile tears.

In the same breath you cry about this you can't wait to make crack one over cuts to police, social services etc.

Own it.
I don’t have crocodile tears

I recall when they were going to throw you off if here

I poked up
For you dunno why I never liked you under yer previous user name any way

You piece of work

And your crocodile tears like you actually give a wat sit

Don’t make me laugh you big headed nasty individual

Own it yer self

Sponsored Links
Why are some of us blaming our politicians for what happened to that schoolgirl in Croydon?

They are no more to blame for that than they are for what happened on the M53.

I think Mottie nailed it when he said the parents of the M53 child were probably thinking about the Croydon stabbing in the moments before they got their knock on the door . . . . Because as a parent I remember thinking those things.

You would say that as a labour supporter who watches his fellow 'comrades' come to terms with their vehicles being taken off the road and the other half carrying knives to protect themselves.

Is that your wet dream?

Is that the best you got?

I don’t have crocodile tears

I recall when they were going to throw you off if here

I poked up
For you dunno why I never liked you under yer previous user name any way

You piece of work

And your crocodile tears like you actually give a wat sit

Don’t make me laugh you big headed nasty individual

Own it yer self

Looks like you are malfunctioning. You bask in the nastiness of Trump but when I have pointed out your fake concern you are up in arms.

Oh Tranny.

Looks like you are malfunctioning. You bask in the nastiness of Trump but when I have pointed out your fake concern you are up in arms.

Oh Tranny.

Tut tut more porkie pies no surprise you were a porkie pier under yer last user name

No change permanent malfunction

Galahad who suffers from Christopher Columbus syndrome

Dunno we’re he is going

When he gets there he dunno we’re he is

When he gets back he dunnonwere he has been

Oh lancey :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Shut up you sick ****.

Sick the fruit cake needs cholonic irrigation to clean his head out

Nasty piece of work the absolute pits imho

Akin to a boil festering on the buttock of humanity

Why are some of us blaming our politicians for what happened to that schoolgirl in Croydon?

They are no more to blame for that than they are for what happened on the M53.

I think Mottie nailed it when he said the parents of the M53 child were probably thinking about the Croydon stabbing in the moments before they got their knock on the door . . . . Because as a parent I remember thinking those things.

Ask the fruit cake Galahad

Shut up you sick ****.

I am sick, you are the one can't wait for cuts, cuts, cuts and then thinks well I didn't have anything to do with this.

Just pointing out your hyocrisy and it shows.

Sick the fruit cake needs cholonic irrigation to clean his head out

Nasty piece of work the absolute pits imho

Akin to a boil festering on the buttock of humanity

But voting to stick it to poor people dying in poverty is ok.

Yeah, I truly get you now.

We have a broken society thanks to the likes of you.

I am sick, you are the one can't wait for cuts, cuts, cuts and then thinks well I didn't have anything to do with this.

Just pointing out your hyocrisy and it shows.

Talk rubbish you sick piece of work
Are you saying he is responsible for that murder

You are arent you that’s what you are implying

You owe him and one other an apology you sick nasty piece of work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back