She was only 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is happening in London under the watch of the labour party mayor who has no problem with the inhabitants trying to keep body and soul together under further deprivation of keeping an old jalopy on the road. When knife crime as you put it is par for the course under the watchful eye of the mayor.
That's the ticket, exactly what Sir Galahad was hinting at, exploiting a murder to make political points.
The political point scoring is more important than the real issues.

Sponsored Links
That's the ticket, exactly what Sir Galahad was hinting at, exploiting a murder to make political points.

Serious question. Are you and Galahad having a competition to see who is the biggest ***t.

No you cannot partake

Oh look lancealot / gallahad / nasty piece of work is attempting to exhibit some form of intelligent dis course

Remind me as to why they wanted to throw you off the forum ???

I forgot

In fact you could do a search and post it up ???

Than we can see what my response was hmmmm
That's the way, transam, replace a rational debate with a diatribe of abuse. That'll work. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I'd have guessed so. Young lad's advance spurned, and he's never been taught that people's decision should be respected.

Silly irrelevant comment. No-one is creating a heirarchy of murders.

Exactly, our behaviour as adults is copied by our children, nephews, nieces, pupils, and other prodigys.
We have a responsibility to behave properly, in all respects. I've been saying for a long time that prejudice is taught in the home by parents and peers. We need to be aware of what we are inadvertently teaching our kids.
Totally agree apart from the middle bit..

Yep gallahad you made a mistake and are going to apologise for your s*** accusations ?

Tis rhetorical question nasty pieces of work like you never do

I think we all need to slow down a sleep off the drink.

Non of us know each other so we don't know what's going on in people's heads behind the screens

Good night all

Good night Roy

I think we all need to slow down a sleep off the drink.

Non of us know each other so we don't know what's going on in people's heads behind the screens

Good night all

I don’t drink ( alchohol)

Doubt gallahad has had a skin ful

He has a permanent brain fade / fog issue probably caused by having a big ead ?? :ROFLMAO:

Dazzler probably has brain fade issues ?? Caused by excessive amounts of self abuse ?? :ROFLMAO:

I don’t drink ( alchohol)

Doubt gallahad has had a skin ful

He has a permanent brain fade / fog issue probably caused by having a big ead ?? :ROFLMAO:

Dazzler probably has Hampton issues ?? Caused by excessive self abuse ?? :ROFLMAO:
No-one needs to self abuse on here. There's no chance due to the excessive abuse dished out by a few of the long serving members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back