Shelving Covers (Using acrylic panels)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, looking for some advice or ideas to make a project I have in mind come to life. I am looking to add clear acrylic covers to the shelving I have attached an image of below. Purpose: cover the fronts of my shelving to stop dust gathering on my ornaments, while also looking aesthetically like a cabinet of sorts.

Shelf.jpg

Requirements: Acrylic covers need to be removable for access, but may not necessarily be best on hinges due to space restrictions.

I have looked into pricing appropriately sized acrylic panels at 2mm thick. I just need some guidance on how to put this together to achieve the look I'm after for a decent ornament display.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Dont htink it will every look like a decent display, also your shelf brackets are too short , need to span at least 2/3rd of the board.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back