Shocking

Sponsored Links
but he does apparently have a back/sciatic nerve issue. That being the cause of his staggering about, is about as believable as Diane Abucus getting some.

A lot of people have that. It doesn't cause you to stagger about.
junker is a drunkard.
Mr Juncker, 63, was filmed by news agency AP struggling to keep his balance before a gala dinner in Brussels, Belgium.
This is not the first time he has been filmed unsteady on his feet.
The former prime minister of Luxembourg has previously blamed sciatica, which can cause numbness in the legs.
Pictures taken the same night show Mr Juncker being brought into the dinner in a wheelchair.
According to VRT, Dutch Prime Minister Rutte, one of the leaders seen supporting Mr Juncker, told reporters he was unaware of any "serious health problems" but said he was aware the 63-year-old had "had a back problem for a while".
A European Commission spokeswoman said she would not comment on personal health issues.
At the start of a speech to the Irish parliament last month Mr Juncker blamed his rather wobbly steps on sciatica.
"I have some difficulties to walk. I am not drunk. I have sciatica. I would prefer to be drunk. Hah!"
The UK's NHS website says sciatica symptoms can include pain, numbness or tingling in the buttocks, legs and feet. It is caused by compression or irritation of the sciatic nerve.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44812352

A European MP points out Junckers alcohol dependency
Hardly surprising
Pawlowicz, a deputy in the lower chamber of the Polish parliament,
Poland’s governing PiS party, led by Jarosław Kaczyński, is at war with EU institutions.
The conflict intensified when Council President Donald Tusk, a former Polish premier from the pro-European Civic Platform (PO) was re-elected, against the wishes of Warsaw.
from your link.

Just like eeyore making slanderous comments because he has no sensible argument.

Just like eeyore making slanderous comments because he has no sensible argument.

Junckers drinking is well documented and has been going on years.

He has cognac for breakfast (y)

You might want to do your research before posting, I would be most upset if you made yourself look foolish ;)

Sponsored Links
Junckers drinking is well documented and has been going on years.

He has cognac for breakfast (y)

You might want to do your research before posting, I would be most upset if you made yourself look foolish ;)
More unicorns and imaginary postings?

Back