shoplifter defended by woke

Sponsored Links
In other words. More of the story to yet unfold
and each side will clip and interpret the video appropriately. What I find odd is the jump to the conclusion that its about racist police.

Khan immediately tweets his asking questions of the met.

Sponsored Links
and each side will clip and interpret the video appropriately. What I find odd is the jump to the conclusion that its about racist police.

Khan immediately tweets his asking questions of the met.
Personally I don't yet fully understand it and have jumped to no conclusions.

Can't say the same for others though.

and each side will clip and interpret the video appropriately
And try to justify which laws are worth upholding and which are not. And how much criminal damage is justified and how much is too much. Different people, different opinions.

So, you want police to attend shops where shoplifting may have taken place, just to show their faces, before leaving again?
How does this help?
Poor us, having to deal with people with only 3 neurons working.
When the shoplifter has escaped, Police should attend to gather evidence (CCTV, witness statements, etc.), not immediately as an emergency, but in their own time, when there's a gap in their duties.
Then decide what to do: investigate further (persistent offender?) or drop the case.
They used to do this, but now they're running on 2 pennies, of course they can't and that's why there's so much crime in London.
Do we really have to spell out the obvious???
How do you go by in your life?

I wonder what you would do if someone tried to have the tools out of the back of your van or turned up to help themselves to your materials? If that person happened to be black, you'd be ok with their mates protesting outside your business causing you to go in to hiding.

I wonder what you would do if someone tried to have the tools out of the back of your van or turned up to help themselves to your materials?
I'd call the police. But perhaps the perpetrators think the laws are against stealing are wrong and they can therefore can do whatever they like. And then be congratulated for having the courage to do it by their supporters.

Who knows...

Sponsored Links
Back