should gas hob have isolation valve?

Sponsored Links
I'd try and find it on Google for him, but it's 3am , I'm trollied, and fecked if I can remember what the place is called.

All i can remember from last year is that the are no reservations for tables ;and if you are not outside when they open, you won't be getting in that evening.

Sponsored Links
I give it 10 hours until this pointless thread gets locked and certain comments deleted :mrgreen::ROFLMAO:

I did google to find the daily mail item. But knowledge of the hearthrobbing gorilla came a few years ago from a Japanese friend,

Can anyone please advise whether our architect costs are excessive or not?
Although we asked on several occassions, we were never given any price before works were started to produce drawings for a two room single storey extension approximately 34 square metre, plus there was a change of use from agricultural land to form a new driveway.

Now we are advised it will be the same again for producing drawings for building warrant. Plus an additional cost for a structural engineer.

We have not yet paid this invoice.

Any advice would be appreciated.

We have a Kimchi here.

Just reminded myself that kimchi is a kind of preserved/fermented cabbage.

Not my favourite in any way.

The Vietnamese and Thai foods are my favourites. Going for the Thai tonight where I can take one of my own 14% wines!

Last edited:
Hard on and bernie rool OK!
2017-03-24-22-11-34--127122300.jpg

When they first started I used to buy a lot from them when they genuinely were "odd bins".

Once bought all I could find of a port they were selling cheaply which had developed some sediment flakes which had no effect on the taste. Think I got about five or six cases.

Now they are just yet another wine shop selling the usual stuff and not at all cheaply.

Now I tend to buy from Lathwaites and surprisingly Virgin Wines by the delivered case, usually on their special offers. Spanish wines from Sainsburys when they suddenly reduce the price for one day. Lidl too when they have a good wine as they are very good value.

Well, we arrived ten minutes after opening and everything was reserved for the rest of the evening :(

Ended up in an old favourite from before SWMBO was actually SWMBO.

20170325_182239.jpg

20170325_183827.jpg

20170325_202433.jpg

3 hours of solid eating and drinking wit honourable BIL, the dude and SWMBO. Happy days

Attachments

• 20170325_183854.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 85
I get rather bored with waiting for the food to cook on those slow in table cookers.

Also the fairly good Korean restaurant at Golders Green is virtually impossible to manage as they have so many "special offers" only explained by the waitress.

But none of them can speak any significant English to explain anything. Nice food and with the offers very reasonable except that only the Koreans get to know what the offers are. But popular and mostly quite full. Two Jap places opposite but not my preferred cuisine.

I have not mastered their Korean language yet. I don't know why they cannot just speak Chinese!

Another at Finchley Central don't have any special offers but is not very popular and I don't like empty restaurants. Also quite expensive! When there is a very good Vietnamese restaurant 100 m away that becomes the obvious choice.

slow in table cookers

Not a problem here.

I have not mastered their language yet. I don't know why they cannot just speak Chines

Seriously? :rolleyes:

Honourable nana chan has just produced this for late pudding....
14904475216591765571075.jpg

Hope it goes well with :
1490447569885722765522.jpg

Of which honourable BIL and I plan on polishing off a box of this evening :p

Those look like strawberries and fine to eat.

9% beer looks a bit frightening. I have to say I don't generally like the taste of high alcohol beers.

But I can enjoy sake instead. Don't know why it is so expensive here.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back