Except there's really no need for torque drivers for a shower
You could also have the inexperienced reading a number off a manual and tightening without even knowing if a connection is secure or worse using the wrong torque setting
Reminds me a bit of years gone by I was talking about something being "Poisonous" and a family friend present (an SEN not an SRN as they used to be back then) replied in a long ramble how they were not poisonous but merely "Toxic" I let her go on correcting me for a while and once she had finished my chastisment I asked "What does Toxic mean?" , she replied "I don`t know!" .
I think that fits in with mike`s little comment quite well!
If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below,
or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.
Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.
Please select a service and enter a location to continue...
Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local