Sick of it!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am getting letters asking for a 15 quid payment for an orange account I had over a year ago, the point to be noted is that I have not ever ,not payed and now they want more after I have disconnected from the to vodaphone.
I told the guy from the collections agency who foned up , to 'do what you can' and bring your proofs'.
What will they do, take me to court?
I may take it up with my solicitor aswell :evil:
Fooking getting sick of these companies trying to rob there old customers, I have heard other stories aswell.

Sponsored Links
Aye. First thing is to get them to send you precise details of why they think you owe them anything and check very carefully to make sure they aren't correct. The last thing you need is for them to be right!!

I presume they are charging me for one month extra after my contract expired. I did tell them to 'end contract'in the correct time, but they didnt do it. Jnfortunatley i dont have any recording.

Presumably they have a log of the date and time of when you actually called with the request for account closure. After all, that's what they're basing the claim on :confused: If your account shows no further use of your phone after that moment then surely that's some kind of evidence?

Anyway, hope you get it sorted. It's that thing of whether you'd accept a "gesture of good will" of them waiving this fee which on one hand means they'll go away but on the other leaves you being "guilty" and them having the last word. :mad:

Sponsored Links
What does it cost to have your credit rating wrecked by something like this, ie the better mortgage deals being unavailable to you?

What does it cost to have your credit rating wrecked by something like this, ie the better mortgage deals being unavailable to you?
If that is whats at stake for such a stupid amount its crazy, im glad i dont have to take a morgate out as own my home outrite an no mortgages at all
:D but i tell everyone not to use orange, it should be bad for them to get people saying that. ;)

Well if you can't perceive any reason to need credit in the future then you're either astonishingly well off, or a bit thick really. :D

Sponsored Links
Back