Silverline Tools

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there has anybody used this company before? Just wondering before I place an order with them as they offer free P&P and quite good prices.

Can't find any other reviews online!

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Silverline tools are rubbish, so I think you can safely assume it will not be satisfactory.

I believe the dealer you mention is in the habit of spamming websites, so that's another black mark.

Sponsored Links
I was asking about Silverline Tools - and I am not a spammer!

I was simply asking if anybody had used them and if they where a good service.

Well I placed an order anyhow, so I'll let you know how it goes.

I'm glad you're not a spammer, and it's very kind of you to join the forums and only ask about these rubbishy cheap tools.

What tools have you ordered? I've seen their spanners and screwdrivers bend and distort so generally steer away from them. That said I do own a pole sander made by silverline and it's fine but then there's not really much to go wrong with it.

It intrigues me....my local bearing factor actually stocks Silverline rubbish - considering that a bearing is an epitome of engineering, something doesn't ring true!
John :)

Sometimes some are OK for use as disposable tools - use once then throw away. :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back