Sky Internet

B

Bodd

A while back I was going to switch from sky to Virgin.

Sky made me an offer and I accepted. Since then I'm sure my Internet has got slower.
I called then the other day to see what an upgrade would cost.. I said I'll think about it. As sure as I'm sitting in my garden with my pants on. It's since got even slower. Do sky do this or is it my imagination.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
A while back I was going to switch from sky to Virgin.

Sky made me an offer and I accepted. Since then I'm sure my Internet has got slower.
I called then the other day to see what an upgrade would cost.. I said I'll think about it. As sure as I'm sitting in my garden with my pants on. It's since got even slower. Do sky do this or is it my imagination.
Full Fibre or fttc(telephone line copper pair) ??

If that latter to do with contention ratio in your area and distance of your house from your green cabinet is the main criteria here.

Also of course at the moment everyone working from home and the amount of kids on fortnite / COD online gaming when they should be schooling is shocking. This really will pick out who is over subscribed on their bandwidth..

Tried this one ?............https://www.speedtest.net/
Screenshot_20200624_203902_com.android.chrome.jpg

How's that look

That Speedtest is your mobile EE not SKY, looking at your phone screen your not even connected to any wifi.

Maybe this is the reason it seems slow you are not actually using and instead using 4G?

That Speedtest is your mobile EE not SKY, looking at your phone screen your not even connected to any wifi.

Maybe this is the reason it seems slow you are not actually using and instead using 4G?

I switched off WiFi on my phone as it was so slow

Sponsored Links
Back