Sky Internet

I have Vodadone Superfast 1 and Superfast 2. For some reason they both cost the same (£20per month inc phone) due to different promotions etc. I'm currently connected to Superfast 1 which is meant to be 35mbps down and 10mbps up

test 1 wifi speed tx 867Mbps
test 2 wifi speed tx 148Mbps

Screenshot 2020-06-25 at 06.38.41.png
Screenshot 2020-06-25 at 06.34.45.png

Wifi speed makes a difference !

The only way of knowing if you actually have a problem is to log in to the router and look and the line speed and noise logs. Otherwise its probably a wifi issue.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 53
Sponsored Links
Just tried my phone speed indoors. First on 4G, then twice on broadband. Switched router off, left it 10 mins, switched back on again and tried twice more. I think they get 'stale' if you’re not switching the router off now and then.

1263E21C-1F7A-4164-98CA-6DFAC7FBDAEB.jpeg

Funnily enough, I also have Vodafone at work and I get 40Mbs but even better, since I had it installed last July and they made a right balls up of the switchover so I complained. I’ve only ever had a £42 refund from them and haven’t been charged a penny since! Might get caught out one day....

Sponsored Links
Funnily enough, I also have Vodafone at work and I get 40Mbs but even better, since I had it installed last July and they made a right balls up of the switchover so I complained. I’ve only ever had a £42 refund from them and haven’t been charged a penny since! Might get caught out one day....

Well, today was the day! :LOL:
Bearing in mind it was installed in July 2019, I’ve had a good run but I popped up to the workshop to check my Mail and there was a letter from Vodafone. It started off "You may have noticed that we have not been charging you for your broadband and phone services...." and it went on to say that that was due to a technical issue
which is now fixed. However, it ended with "Don’t worry, you won’t be asked to pay anything back but we just want you to know that you will be charged correctly from next month". Result! More of that karma that @ellal wished on me a while ago. Keep it coming! (y)

Last edited:
Funnily enough, I also have Vodafone at work and I get 40Mbs but even better, since I had it installed in July 2019and they made a right balls up of the switchover so I complained. I’ve only ever had a £42 refund from them and haven’t been charged a penny since! Might get caught out one day....

Well, today was the day! :LOL:
Bearing in mind it was installed in July 2019, I’ve had a good run but I popped up to the workshop to check my Mail and there was a letter from Vodafone. It started off "You may have noticed that we have not been charging you for your broadband and phone services...." and it went on to say that that was due to a technical issue
which is now fixed. However, it ended with "Don’t worry, you won’t be asked to pay anything back but we just want you to know that you will be charged correctly from next month". Result! More of that karma that @ellal wished on me a while ago. Keep it coming! (y)

That last post was exactly two months ago and today, they’ve just took a payment of £29.51 Not bad for 20 months broadband I suppose especially as I haven’t really used it for a year apart from checking the CCTV cameras at the workshop and yard.

Sponsored Links
Back