Slowly but surely...

Sponsored Links
Really? Can you show us where you got this information from or did you just hear it from someone when you were in the nuthouse getting your meds?

No I heard from my neighbour slippery his son is sharing a cell with a convicted fraudster ;) and he heard it from some one in the next cell ;) so it's all above board

Incidentally I get my medication from the surgery my condition does not warrant a visit to a nut house :LOL:

Sponsored Links
The entire car industry will collapse in the UK next year so there will be no need for parts

Thousands who work in the industry will be out of work and will be roaming the streets looking to blame some one this blame will then morph into a breakdown of law and order and violence will ensue

Afaik The armed forces have been put on alert and martial law may be an option
Dont forget, sky falling in,march 2019

I'm flying back from Tenerife in March 2019 right when we leave the EU. I'm worried that once in the air, the EU won't allow it to actually land anywhere. We'll be up there for bloody hours , days, weeks whilst May and Juncker sort out a slot for it. I'm also worried that my VW Golf will fall apart minutes after we've left the shackles of the EU. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm flying back from Tenerife in March 2019 right when we leave the EU. I'm worried that once in the air, the EU won't allow it to actually land anywhere. We'll be up there for bloody hours , days, weeks whilst May and Juncker sort out a slot for it. I'm also worried that my VW Golf will fall apart minutes after we've left the shackles of the EU. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Sky will fall in anyway

I've bought A new brolly just in case. Says "Made in China" on the sticker. Not sure what part of the EU that is.
Funny you should say that but some daft quitters voted for Brexit so that it would curb immigration and stop those pesky foreigners from China, Pakistan and India from coming here. Seriously.

Dumb quitters.

Funny you should say that but some daft quitters voted for Brexit so that it would curb immigration and stop those pesky foreigners from China, Pakistan and India from coming here. Seriously.

Dumb quitters.

'I bought a new brolly'

Nosey: 'Yeah but what about those pesky migrants'.

It's almost as if they're as bad as the ones they point the finger at.

Dumb quitters.
Yeah, I heard that everyone was fed up of the pesky Chinese coming over here and getting free health care, schooling and housing. Also the Indians undercutting our boys in the building trade, claiming unemployment and child benefit and sending it back home and don’t even mention the Pakistani car washers, restaurants and barbers....

Sponsored Links
Back