Smart meters - who knew?

it enable you to check the consumption of individual appliances and get a good idea of your base load
To what end? There is 'being careful' and there's being out and out paranoid. I guess if you are obsessive and live alone, then it might benefit you. If you have sprogs, then any savings are quickly dwarfed by the sons' squeeze leaving the curling tongues and the iron on all day.

Sponsored Links
To what end?

I have an extensive property, apart from the house - garage, two workshops, summerhouse, plus a hut and caravan powered/ parked in my drive - it is so very easy to forget to turn something off and leave it on for weeks. Knowing what I am consuming, I can soon spot when something is amiss.

Obsessive would be a daily patrol around these items to ensure nothing was left on.

No, but I do have a system constantly logging weather - rainfall, temperature, wind speeds, humidity and temperature, humidity indoors.
That's how I feel my VSmart works. All of our gas bills are lower since we had the new Vaillant boiler and the VSmart system installed. Might just be boiler efficiency but we are well impressed with the set up.

Sponsored Links
They will probably all get binned if hydrogen comes on stream :?:

( possibly )

Just read that the government are thinking of turning off the 2g network.

Millions of smart meters have 2g sims ...

Sponsored Links
Back