So who has lost?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How many of you have lost, financially, in the collapse of this bitcoin place FTX?
Is it an amount you can 'afford' to lose or has it been substantial?

Sponsored Links
Never heard of it. Haven’t even heard of the collapse. I doubt if any of the super-investors on here would admit to it if they had lost - it’s only ever gain, gain, gain for them. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I didn't notice either. I haven't had any bitcoin for a while now. I did ok with it along with everyone else but never had a fortune in them.
No things don't always go up! I'm down about 5% since the start of the year on what stocks I have left. Tracking the Dow, pretty much.
Happy to have sold a couple of houses in July. Lucky too, one only had one sniff. They were keen on the location - it's got scaffolding all over it now.
I'm expecting tax to go up on rental income because that's what I'd do. I'm surprised the Labour lot aren't banging on about it. Long may it continue that they don't, on the other, grasping hand.

I have a small amount with Coinbase . . . . . You never know !

I've got a few different coins.. not fine well.
Also Drip and Cash FX.

I sort of forget about them really. Drip needs a bit of attention. But I accept that I've gambled and more than likely lost
... ... don't regret

Myself, I've never had any interest that doesn't have a tangible reality so never understood how buying something that doesn't physically exist can, supposedly, make so much money.

Never heard of it. Haven’t even heard of the collapse. I doubt if any of the super-investors on here would admit to it if they had lost - it’s only ever gain, gain, gain for them. :rolleyes:

Some of the investors on here previously made their feelings on digital currency plain.

For example

if it hasn't got an actual fixed value accepted by the present regulated system where the "i promise to pay "backing is not available then the only added value is money pumped in by investors and when that dries up the asset has no value unless somone one will gtee the value by offering to trade at a set amount but as the two ronnies said the in the "matabeli" gumbo bean sketch its down against the dollar

Sponsored Links
Back