FIAT Currency

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm sure my learned friends are all well aware that the FIAT currency system has been struggling since 2008 and is now on its last legs, thanks to President Trump he's exposed the Deep State for what it is, they were going to keep the world on continual lockdown for 7 years while they brought out a vaccine, this would have led to all countries around the world being trillions of dollars in debt but Claus Schwab would have wiped the slate clean if we handed over our properties, you will own nothing and be happy and they would have been very very very happy.
Anyway that has been halted and we are going to have the Great Awakening not the Great Reset, the FIAT system is still going to collapse very soon, definitely this year.
They say your first £85,000 is safe, tell the Greeks and Cypriots that, if you have loads of dosh there is Bitcoin or if you want something more bullet proof there is gold and silver, I can recommend Atkinsons, someone crashed the market a couple of weeks ago by placing $50b of gold on the market, gold has recovered but silver is still low.

Sponsored Links
I find a pocketful of Sovereigns and Krugerrands pulls my jacket out of shape.

Luckily, nothing that ex-President Trump says can be believed, so you can safely ignore it.

There's going to be a lot of very confused people very soon.. don't say you were not warned..

Sponsored Links
It's like someone's ported a rant from the Napoleonic era onto the internet.

How would the gold standard work for contactless payments?

I'm sure my learned friends are all well aware that the FIAT currency system has been struggling since 2008 and is now on its last legs, thanks to President Trump he's exposed the Deep State for what it is, they were going to keep the world on continual lockdown for 7 years while they brought out a vaccine, this would have led to all countries around the world being trillions of dollars in debt but Claus Schwab would have wiped the slate clean if we handed over our properties, you will own nothing and be happy and they would have been very very very happy.
Anyway that has been halted and we are going to have the Great Awakening not the Great Reset, the FIAT system is still going to collapse very soon, definitely this year.
They say your first £85,000 is safe, tell the Greeks and Cypriots that, if you have loads of dosh there is Bitcoin or if you want something more bullet proof there is gold and silver, I can recommend Atkinsons, someone crashed the market a couple of weeks ago by placing $50b of gold on the market, gold has recovered but silver is still low.

Pred like most conspiracy theories, this is built on a bit of truth, then expanded into tin foil hat country.

unfortunately if you believe this stuff you are in trouble

Someone seems very reluctant to let the great unwashed hold gold and silver, the spot price is being supressed, but buying physical PM's is hindered by large premiums over spot. you can get ETF's for silver without VAT, but there is not enough silver to cover all the silver owned on paper, somewhere in the region of 250 times as much on paper than exists.Silver and gold is not about making a quick profit, it is a way of maintaining any wealth you have. There are hundreds of videos online regarding PM's, most are singing from the same hymn book.

I'm sure my learned friends are all well aware that the FIAT

its true the Fiat is struggling

fiat500.jpg

Revised 1.2-litre Fiat 500 is so slow it can’t make it up hills, claims owners

I blame George Soros.....

It's odd how people think that Gold has intrinsic value, despite it being a soft metal which is only really useful because it doesn't corrode so it's handy for electrical contacts. It's not as if it's copper.

Sponsored Links
Back