FIAT Currency

It's worth you thinking about just how you're going to feed yourselve's if/when it all does go tits up.

Dork can go self sufficient within a few hours, most folk wouldn't last longer than a week if the supermarket shelves were empty !

You're optimistic, I'd count it as a few days.

Sponsored Links
You're optimistic, I'd count it as a few days.

And your wrong again, you need water to survive for more than a few days & despite the climate hype you are surrounded by a plentifull supply of water. You can eat 'things' that will satisfy the hunger, but you needs to know what gives your body energy, the energy that will sustain you until the supermarket shelves are once again stocked with your 'bizarre' sugary foodstuffs.

you needs to know what gives your body energy, the energy that will sustain you until the supermarket shelves are once again stocked with your 'bizarre' sugary foodstuffs.

Pot Noodles! It's good to stock up on these. In the first wave of lockdown panic buying the supermarkets were doing pot noodles at 4 for £3, but with a limit of 3 per customer.

How would you obtain those items? Paper money, credit card? Gold and silver would be used,and has been used globally for millennia.
If things had got so bad that people no longer trusted banknotes youd have to question the wisdom of swapping food for metal.

Sponsored Links
Can I call you a liar on 1st January?
Things have been happening, Putin tied roubles to gold, Saudi is accepting Chinese Yuan for oil, the petrol dollar is on the brink of collapse..

bitcoin price 24 Aug 2021 $47,711.04

bitcoin price today $35,873.20

pred is a great source of advice

just ask what he recommends and do the opposite.
I have never advised bitcoin, I know sweet FA about it..
Since I posted this how much has your savings devalued in the bank? How much has a litre of fuel increased at the pumps?

You missed the rest of the sentence!

if you have loads of dosh there is Bitcoin or if you want something more bullet proof there is gold and silver

I have never advised bitcoin, I know sweet FA about it..
Since I posted this how much has your savings devalued in the bank? How much has a litre of fuel increased at the pumps?
Thank you for supplying the proof to my statement that gold and silver is more bullet proof than bitcoin

bitcoin price 24 Aug 2021 $47,711.04

bitcoin price today $35,873.20

pred is a great source of advice

just ask what he recommends and do the opposite.

Thank you for supplying the proof to my comment regarding bitcoin notbeingas bullet proof as metals,

On top Trump said he is vaccinated now.
And to prove it, here is a picture of him accepting the needle.

upload_2022-5-8_9-8-47.png

I had about 4 grand in Crypto its now worth £2200 ish

Sponsored Links
Back