So, will Boris ask the EU for an extension if he has to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
It's getting exciting now. Like the season finale. Everybody is talking about it, and still, nobody has a bloody clue what will actually happen in the final episode.
Somebody will be sacked, there'll be a scandal, maybe arrests, there'll probably be a riot, while others will cheer victory! But, who will do what, nobody knows!

nobody has a bloody clue

especially Buffoon.

But I did hear some barmy brexer politician talking up the idea that if we don't leave, rioters will be on the streets and MPs will get strung up.

I think he will.

1 day, then we're out!

They thought of that in the draft of the bill. I think he is ready for an extension and will fight an election on delivering Brexit.

Sponsored Links
It's getting exciting now. Like the season finale. Everybody is talking about it, and still, nobody has a bloody clue what will actually happen in the final episode.
Somebody will be sacked, there'll be a scandal, maybe arrests, there'll probably be a riot, while others will cheer victory! But, who will do what, nobody knows!
Lol. That seems to sum it up perfectly. :LOL:

The only course then is to revoke Article 50, isn't it?

Or resurrect the May deal with some new lipstick or other on it, on a, "You want Brexit, it's this or revoke. Commons, time to choose." There will come a time when Blow Job will happily throw the DUP under a bus over the backstop if it means getting out. His bit of this will all come down to, "I told you I'd get Brexit done, and I did. Now vote for me."

What would that solve?

No backstop no border problems. We can set sail across the Atlantic.

NI is no more. Its just the republic which remains in the EU.

Only people peeved will be Unionists in NI.

My Irish rellies are absolutely as one on this: that's a sh1tfest they really don't want!
Why?
NI voted to remain. Scotland voted to remain.

So let them leave the UK.

England and Wales voted to leave.

An England / Scotland hard border.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back