So, will Boris ask the EU for an extension if he has to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have been listening to the thoughts of comrade Corbyn again haven't you.
Ditching N.I. isn't a new idea is it, the IRA tried force a United Ireland on the people without their consent and it turned into a bloodbath for all concerned.
Anyway the Belfast agreement was created to facilitate SF/IRA demands that the British should recognise that there are 2 separate communities in N.I., one Unionist and the other Nationalist.
This means that any future border poll would require a majority in both communities for a U.I.
So stop letting your anti Ulster prejudice cloud your judgement.

Remaining in the EU requires zero changes.

Simples

Sponsored Links
Bojo just ditched NI.

From the FT George Parker

Confusing DUP statement: "These proposals would ensure that Northern Ireland would be out of the EU Customs Union and the Single Market as with the rest of the United Kingdom." Err. Have they read it? It would create a single regulatory zone in Ireland, border in Irish Sea

Bojo just ditched NI.
That's a typical sociopath for you...

Playing around with the future of an entire country/region in order that a screwed up individual stays in power!

If this goes through, I would hope that it speeds up the formation of an island of Ireland!

That's a typical sociopath for you...

Playing around with the future of an entire country/region in order that a screwed up individual stays in power!

If this goes through, I would hope that it speeds up the formation of an island of Ireland!

It would seem that the EU operate collective solidarity, so they wouldnt allow a member to be sold down the river.......which to me sounds like the EU gives more power to nation states, not less.

Sponsored Links
It would seem that the EU operate collective solidarity, so they wouldnt allow a member to be sold down the river.......which to me sounds like the EU gives more power to nation states, not less.
In non-technical terms, it's called looking out for your friends...

Of course quitters don't get that, and are all up for walking away from anyone they don't consider to be 'their own'...

One day they might finally realise that they have made the UK the 'billy no mates' of the world (n)

Relaxed and refreshed from my short trip in sunnier climates, oh i love europe :D

So where were we, oh look you're still here having mini meltdowns.. have we discussed how this is just one big money trip. Once the pound is down to 1 cent and he will gallop off into the distance with his hedge fund Horatios.

I listened to the Boris speech on my flight home today, have to say it was good, talking about im a celeb hah, if nothing else he's good at holding an audience, and that's the thing you buffoons on here can't even admit that(ok Notch did but the faux aristocrat is a bit of a multi faceted fella) . OK i didn't agree with where we are with NHS today that was way off imho (did you see that?)

Did you see SLimfast Watson last week, despite his thousand yard K hole detached stare, even he couldn't resist a smirk from some of the Borismeister and his taunting of Corbyn, who isn't a touch on the Boris, the anti christ :D

Last edited:
In non-technical terms, it's called looking out for your friends...

Of course quitters don't get that, and are all up for walking away from anyone they don't consider to be 'their own'...

One day they might finally realise that they have made the UK the 'billy no mates' of the world (n)
Nations don't have friends they only have interests.

We bend over, Trump undoes his trousers.....
Yep...

And yet quitters keep telling us our friends in America will be bending over backwards to do a great deal with us...

I wonder when it will dawn on them that we're about to be shafted?

Historically, NI was, in fact, just another bit of.. well 'I' in general! How far back we going? It was still totally 'I' until the start of the last C. Blow Job will, without a backward glance, sell out NI, and claim fake news against naysayers. Thus the hand-back will begin. EU alignment in an annexed portion of UK.
Historically Ireland was only ever a single state under British rule.
India was a unified state under British rule, when the British left it was partitioned.
The same process happened all over the British empire.
The R.o.I. and the EU are trying to put history in reverse by demanding juristiction over N. I.
If the R. o. I. has the right to self determination why should they be allowed to deny it to others.

And Parliament is about to be suspended again :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back