some good news

Sponsored Links
icon_101.gif

Brilliant news. :D

It's fantastic news, I can't help it but when a little kiddie goes missing for more than a couple of days I just assume they are dead.

Horrible really, but these stories rarely have a happy ending, I'm glad this one did.

Thats great news, i for one thought she was dead. I hope she has not been abused as in sexually, its sounds at the min it was sum relation had her :eek:

Someone said to me that it might of been done on purpose so they can sell the story to the papers to make sum money, :eek:

ps don't shoot the messenger i'm just saying what they said.

Sponsored Links
One of the staff at work told me this earlier, I sez who the hells shannon? This was met with evil eyes from everyone in the vicinity. Oops. I didnt know. :LOL:

They had footage on the news of the relatives and friends on the phone when the news broke.
One of them said...
"it's going round Asda, it must be true"

:confused:

My post deleted from this thread.....??????????

Did any mod even read it.................. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think that they should delete 50% of yours at random just for the hell of it :LOL:

One of the staff at work told me this earlier, I sez who the hells shannon? This was met with evil eyes from everyone in the vicinity. Oops. I didnt know. :LOL:
Seems she came from the wrong type of background to get the same media coverage as a certain other missing girl... ;)

Seems she came from the wrong type of background to get the same media coverage as a certain other missing girl... ;)

I read things like that in the paper, and saw someone on TV saying practically the same thing, and they all said that cause of her background, her mother having 7 kids etc, that she wouldnt get the same coverage as the other little girl.

At the end of the day, she was still a little girl who vanished, no matter what her background was,(its not the poor kids fault) she should have had the same coverage.

At the end of the day, she was still a little girl who vanished, no matter what her background was,(its not the poor kids fault) she should have had the same coverage.
Of course...

but then the media doesn't work like that does it..

many people want to know about what happened to the 'cute little blonde girl', whilst thinking 'what do they expect' of those they consider may be a bit 'common'..!

so guess which 'sells' better.. ;)

Too true, but they seem to have short memories, at least shannon wasnt left alone in a hotel room before she went missing. :eek:

It will be interesting when the real story emerges of why she did go with this man, I think I am more puzzled by how he could have got away with keeping her three weeks in a flat, when the downstairs neighbour reported that she heard footsteps above, was there no footsteps in the last 3 weeks,/ its a puzzle alright.

I know I shouldnt speculate till we get the facts, but there is definately more to this than meets the eye, but at least she's safe, I just hope there was some good news of little maddie. :cry:

i agree, but very often it comes down to how the family drive the media. In the sara payne case it her mother who kept calling press briefings etc. When i was working on it i spoke to Martin Brunch, a sky news reporter who told me if it wasnt for her the story would have fallen down the news rankings day by day, until any new leads came up. Pretty much the same with maddie.

Sponsored Links
Back