Who is lying?

• Boris

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • His Scientific advisors

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please analyse the excess deaths figure and state how many of those would have died anyway had there been no covid

Please remember Covid death figures are despite massive govt intervention.

They would've been higher without intervention, quite possibly lower if this govt didn't use emergency Covid legislation for an opportunity to give out money to mates.

Sponsored Links
"We truly did everything we could."

So who is lying?

It's possible that Buffoon is not lying on this occasion, but he and his chosen cabinet are simply incompetent.

That would fit the available data.

Sponsored Links
Because it is nothing more than a severe strain of the flu

That is incorrect John.

So far about 700 healthcare workers from NHS have died.
Also quite a number of essential,workers, notably bus drivers.

Please can you point how that compares with flu?

It's possible that Buffoon is not lying on this occasion, but he and his chosen cabinet are simply incompetent.

That would fit the available data.

'Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence

That is incorrect John.

So far about 700 healthcare workers from NHS have died.
Also quite a number of essential,workers, notably bus drivers.

Please can you point how that compares with flu?
Sorry I will answer your question in a minute I’m just trying to get the facts from charliegolf regarding has mind blowing claim that there are only 8000 deaths per year from flu :sneaky:

So just so I am absolutely sure. Are you saying there is no more than 8000 deaths per year from flu?
Just so I’m sure in what your sayin?

WE NORMALLY HAVE AROUND 8 THOUSAND FLU DEATHS A YEAR. According to the Chief Scientific Officer for England. Actual quote;

In an evidence session led by the House of Commons health and social care committee, Dr Vallance said:

‘To put it in perspective, every year in seasonal flu, the number of deaths is thought to be about 8,000 excess deaths.

‘So if we can get this down to numbers of 20,000 and below, that is a good outcome in terms of where we hope to get to with this outbreak, but it is still horrible.'

Last edited:
WE NORMALLY HAVE AROUND 8 THOUSAND FLU DEATHS A YEAR. According to the Chief Scientific Officer for England.
It is in the public domain regarding the Covid 19 death rate/numbers being untrue and that people have supposedly caught Covid been to hospital. Then recovered and then months later died and the cause of death has been put down officially as Covid.
So therefore I don’t think anybody in the public domain will know the true figures.
The chief scientific officer also stated that the Covid vaccination may not stop someone catching Covid.
If they are unsure then why have the vaccination.

So basically JtP, there is no level of evidence you are prepared to accept? Where are you on flat-earthery; the moon landings and JFK? Do you make up your own measurements cos the tape measure can't be trusted?

WE NORMALLY HAVE AROUND 8 THOUSAND FLU DEATHS A YEAR. According to the Chief Scientific Officer for England. Actual quote;

"Normally"? No one is saying this is 'normal', nevertheless:

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(2031201-0/fulltext

"The subsequent 1968 influenza pandemic—or “Hong Kong flu” or “Mao flu” as some western tabloids dubbed it—would have an even more dramatic impact, killing more than 30 000 individuals in the UK and 100 000 people in the USA,"

...and then there was Spanish flu.

So basically JtP, there is no level of evidence you are prepared to accept? Where are you on flat-earthery; the moon landings and JFK? Do you make up your own measurements cos the tape measure can't be trusted?
Flat earthery (absolute nonsense) moon landings (I’ll be honest and say I don’t really have a view on that but if I did have to think about it I would think it strange how the last manned moon landing was 1972 ,but the difference in technology between 1972 and now is vast so I find it strange how there has been nothing since ) & jfk I’ve never really bothered thinking about that so I couldn’t answer that. But we digress and I don’t wish to veer of the topic in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back