Who is lying?

• Boris

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • His Scientific advisors

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to reiterate what a couple have said in this thread. most of the participants haven't got half a brain between them and I do not understand why they are on this forum or even why some of them are still in this country. But I digress from the main point that I was going to make. It doesn't really any more what we call this virus or whether it exists or not. China, who released this scurge on the world in the first place either deliberately (my view) or accidently, are now threatening to go to war over Taiwan. If that happens covid, sars, chicken flu or whatever will pale into insignificance.

Sponsored Links
Just to reiterate what a couple have said in this thread. most of the participants haven't got half a brain between them and I do not understand why they are on this forum or even why some of them are still in this country. But I digress from the main point that I was going to make. It doesn't really any more what we call this virus or whether it exists or not. China, who released this scurge on the world in the first place either deliberately (my view) or accidently, are now threatening to go to war over Taiwan. If that happens covid, sars, chicken flu or whatever will pale into insignificance.
WHO THE **** IS THIS GUY ^:rolleyes:
Haven’t got half a brain between us says the man who comes onto a thread to post about a completely different subject :D

Of course it fekkin' does.

I got thoroughly sick of writing and advising on risk assessments for customers when this all started, only for them to demand re-writes (some of which were "can you change SARS - CoV-2 to Covid-19, because that's what they call it on the news").......

Obviously, I meant in the case of talking about it casually, not in medical/professional terms.

"Pedant" : noun.

1. Used in a vain attempt to deflect from user's own lack of knowledge; indicates a infantile and selective attitude to learning.
Often used by hypocrites, who are quick to attempt to correct others, or to deride their level of knowledge or understanding;)

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/someone-is-lying.562780/page-10#ixzz6kwDPnaX7

Sponsored Links
Obviously, I meant in the case of talking about it casually, not in medical/professional terms.

"Pedant" : noun.

1. Used in a vain attempt to deflect from user's own lack of knowledge; indicates a infantile and selective attitude to learning.
Often used by hypocrites, who are quick to attempt to correct others, or to deride their level of knowledge or understanding;)

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/someone-is-lying.562780/page-10#ixzz6kwDPnaX7

You might have had a point, except that Notchy used the term.....
...and I was correct.

Clearly, your lack of comprehension has lead you to this point. My advice; quit while you're behind.(y)

https://assets.publishing.service.g...l-certificates-of-cause-of-death-covid-19.pdf

Couple of interesting points in this :-
For example, if before death the patient had symptoms typical of COVID- 19 infection, but the test result has not been received, it would be satisfactory to give ‘COVID-19’ as the cause of death, tick Box B and then share the test result when it becomes available. In the circumstances of there being no swab, it is satisfactory to apply clinical judgement.

• That Covid-19 is a notifiable disease under the Health Protection (Notification) Regulations 2010 does not mean referral to a coroner is required by virtue of its notifiable status.
• If you are aware that a virology test for Covid-19 has been carried out, state the result if known, for example ‘Covid-19 (positive test)’. However, certification should not be delayed to await the availability of test results.

so basically if you have a cold or a sore throat before you die but no test result has been received then they can still write Covid 19 on death certificate.
Don’t have to wait for any test results before filling out a death certificate lol.

Referring deaths to the coroner
Covid-19 is an acceptable direct or underlying cause of death for the purposes of completing the Medical Certificate of Cause of Death
Covid-19 is not a reason on its own to refer a death to a coroner under the Coroners and Justice Act 2009.
• That Covid-19 is a notifiable disease under the Health Protection (Notification) Regulations 2010 does not mean referral to a coroner is required by virtue of its notifiable status.
Medical practitioners are required to certify causes of death “to the best of their knowledge and belief”. Without diagnostic proof, if appropriate and to avoid delay, medical practitioners can circle ‘2’ in the MCCD (“information from post-mortem may be available later”) or tick Box B on the reverse of the MCCD for ante-mortem investigations. For example, if before death the patient had symptoms typical of COVID- 19 infection, but the test result has not been received, it would be satisfactory to give ‘COVID-19’ as the cause of death, tick Box B and then share the test result when it becomes available.

In an emergency period of the COVID-19 pandemic there is a relaxation of previous legislation concerning completion of the medical certificate cause of death

they can still write Covid 19 on death certificate.

Yes, if they think it was a genuine contributory factor and as you quoted the certificate can be updated if the test results become known. Medical practitioners are required to certify causes of death “to the best of their knowledge and belief”, not just make it up. Unless they are all just lying to us....

Don’t have to wait for any test results before filling out a death certificate lol.

Yes, to allow families to arrange funerals. Not sure what's funny about that.

Yes, if they think it was a genuine contributory factor and as you quoted the certificate can be updated if the test results become known. Medical practitioners are required to certify causes of death “to the best of their knowledge and belief”, not just make it up. Unless they are all just lying to us....

Yes, to allow families to arrange funerals. Not sure what's funny about that.
Can you show me a case of an updated certificate regarding a Covid death please?
Family to arrange funerals you say

just something I found :-
It takes around 30 minutes to get a death certificate from your local register office. However, you may need to wait a couple of days for an appointment after getting in touch. After the appointment, you’ll be able to take the death certificate away immediately.

Remember, a death needs to be registered within five days in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, or eight days in Scotland. So, if you’re registering the death at a register office, it’s important to get in contact with them as soon as possible to make an appointment.
That’s some going that is arranging a funeral in 30 minutes. :cautious:
That will be all.

Please let that be true........
Why because I’m making you look more of a complete idiot.
Even though your doing a cracking job of it yourself.
Don’t know about you but I certainly wouldn’t be happy to have a guessed cause of death on a loved ones death certificate.
Mind you I don’t think in the history of medical practice a doctor/nurse has never gotten anything wrong.
Thank god that a deceased person goes to a coroner to get an actual cause of death.
Oh hang on a minute,I could of sworn it said that a suspected Covid death doesn’t need to go through a coroner.
Oh well at least we have another world record in terms of a time developed vaccine coming along. Mind you they do say it is 89.3% accurate.
God help the other 10.7%.
Oh well we will just say they are a positive case of Covid 19 aswell hey.

Ah nuts I knew it. Another confirmed lie then...

You will keep pressing that big red button.

tenor.gif

Ah nuts I knew it. Another confirmed lie then...
The only confirmed lies are the multiple ones from yourself.
You even tried to counter act something I said with a quote that you thought was untrue so that goes to prove your intelligence.

Multiple news outlets said Larry king died of Covid 19. When I suggested that wasn’t the case multiple people shot me down and said I’m a crackpot and said it’s true because it’s in the media. But guess what,I have been proven correct yet again.
https://apple.news/A3QINnnMJQfOHWTBowQB4xw
We’ve got to sign up to that and then pay if we don’t cancel. Are you on commission? Is it posted anywhere else by a credible source we can read for free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back