sorry plumbers, it has to be said....

can't DIY a gas install though can I?
it's not like the Part-P regs where they try to make it hard for you, you HAVE to use a corgi ( or whatever it's called now ) gas fitter to get gas pipes put in..

Sponsored Links
it's not like the Part-P regs where they try to make it hard for you, you HAVE to use a corgi ( or whatever it's called now ) gas fitter to get gas pipes put in..

Not according to some people!

Errmmm ... Not according to the law actually.

DIY gas installation on your own property is okay provided you are competent to undertake the work.

The debate is all about how competency may be proven.

MW

Sponsored Links

Errmmm ... Not according to the law actually.

DIY gas installation on your own property is okay provided you are competent to undertake the work.

The debate is all about how competency may be proven.

MW
Dr drivel is one of the "some" I was referring to.

So, customers are never guilty of messing plumbers, etc about. Today I called on someone to fit an outside tap, and he wasn't in. Not only that, but it is a friend, getting a 'mates rates' job FFS!!! No phone call to cancel, no warning. Nothing

Ok, later found out that it was because his son possibly has swine flu. What an ignorant b'stard all the same. :D

Sponsored Links
Back