Was I right??

masona said:
It makes me feel good to know that you and some others do cares about the little creatures. They need every help they can get.
And Roy and Pete need to eat them...roasted in clay over the blazing yog ;) so indirectly you`re helping the dids so they, in turn can rip off the old,frail+disabled :rolleyes: Report the drinking bastards :?: Not in my Village :evil: turn a blind eye, then give em free carpets in the council house because their "owned" one was repo.....

Sponsored Links
when ever i see a rabbit or other small rodent at the side of the road i always have my foot just above the brake pedal ready to stop or swerve but always check my rear view mirror first.my dad goes mad when i brake for a rabbit but when i explain the cost of a intercooler £200/radiator£200/air con condenser £170/spot lights £140 each/lip spoiler £300. if the car behind me is travelling too close then its his fault.

if the car behind me is travelling too close then its his fault.
well said . . . incidentally, i have learnt a new trick . . . when its dark and you see someone so close behind you they are trying to get in the boot, and their headlights disappear, turn on the rear fog for a second or 2! They think you only have one brake light working, so slow down, as it looks like you are braking. Then they curse when they see your real brakelights at the next junction! Doesn't work quite so well in a 55 plate micra . . . all the lights tend to work properly on a brand new car, dont they! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back