Spent fireworks

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There's one in our back garden, must be from new year.
The stick is 1/2 an inch square and nearly 4 feet long with a big hefty rocket on the end. It was stuck in the grass almost vertical and about two inches in.
If one of those comes down on someones head it wouldn't half hurt.
So if anyone reading this is looking for their rocket, come round to ours and you can have it back....right up your sphincter.

Sponsored Links
Well , I`ve been out looking for a bit of venison , knocked out by one of those :idea: Not a bloody thing :rolleyes: typical tight arsed southerners round here

Sponsored Links
I don't see the problem.

I was just surprised by the size of it oooerr and the weight, hefty plastic canister taped to the end.
The rocket was a Dancing Red Devil's "Destroyer" So I think those mancs may be firing at us scousers. :LOL:
Joking aside, one of those could do some damage if it came down on somebody's head.

Yer risk yer life every time you get outta bed in the morning

I don't see the problem.

I was just surprised by the size of it oooerr and the weight, hefty plastic canister taped to the end.
The rocket was a Dancing Red Devil's "Destroyer" So I think those mancs may be firing at us scousers. :LOL:
Joking aside, one of those could do some damage if it came down on somebody's head.

Sooey, I fired that rocket from Upton Park, with a manc taped to it.
It must have gone 'off course' a bit. :LOL: :LOL:

Just trying to send him home. :D

But have you ever heard of, or seen a report of a falling rocket stick causing an injury?

Magicbean
Why would you aim a rocket North with a man u fan on . Straight up would have been closer to home for most when it landed ;)

But have you ever heard of, or seen a report of a falling rocket stick causing an injury?
Yes as a first aider on duty at organised firework displays. Flesh wound to scalp and ear. Heard of a few ambulance runs one from a head injury from falling rocket and another for burns from a rocket lifted star burst that failed to burst until it fell back to ground.

Yes as a first aider on duty at organised firework displays. Flesh wound to scalp and ear. Heard of a few ambulance runs one from a head injury from falling rocket and another for burns from a rocket lifted star burst that failed to burst until it fell back to ground.
Failed devices then...which is actually the cause of the majority of accidents.

And funnily enough a disproportionate number of such injuries occur at public displays, and not private ones!

You got me thinking, so I googled it.

Best I could find was US statistics, about 20 people a year needing hospital treatment from falling fireworks.

Seems fairly insignificant for a 360 million population.

Sponsored Links
Back