Spotlight Bar - LED Light Bulbs

There's some bloke on here who repeatedly tells members to ignore instructions that he doesn't like

But gets really aeriated at the idea that he should be ignored.
You are imagining things.

Sponsored Links
You are imagining things.

He is not.

You repeatedly tell us that instructions can be ignored because they are often wrong. (I see no reason to ignore instructions unless they are definitely incorrect.)

And you don't want to be ignored (understandable).

So where does the imagining factor come into this?

Sponsored Links
I think I said MI can be ignored if they are wrong.

No member on here has the right to tell others to ignore a member.

They don’t. It is rude and unprofessional. If someone disagrees with a members post, say so and why. A blanket ignore is clearly wrong especially as the member being told to be ignored may not be wrong.

They don’t. It is rude and unprofessional. If someone disagrees with a members post, say so and why. A blanket ignore is clearly wrong especially as the member being told to be ignored may not be wrong.
Please quote the legislation that denies this right to freedom of speech.

This is a forum on the Internet. Anybody can post whatever they like within the rules of the forum. If you feel that you, or anybody, feels that a member has breached the forum rules then they can report the issue to the moderator.

The moderator has the power to suspend or permanently evict a transgressor.

So let’s see. Has anyone here been suspended? I haven’t.

Winston?

:whistle:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back