Strange things your kids have done

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
One of mine came to me this evening and said: "Look Dad, I'm wearing 31 pairs of pants!"

Anyone got similar stories?

Sponsored Links
Not my kids, but me. I remember beaming at my father that whilst playing in the car along with my mate, we managed to turn the steering wheel round 15 times! His face was a picture, but bless the old fella no rebukes!

my son number 2 came in to our bedroom 1 sunday morning when he was about 6-7 with a piece of lego up his nose,just as i was about to retrieve it and after i told him not to sniff YEP it disappeared,1 hospital visit later which took about 6 hrs and after a very big struggle it was removed and that was after me laying on him and pinning him to the bed and kicking the missus out of the room and persuading the dr to remove it rather then admitting him for an op.

Sponsored Links
My daughter on seeing a tub made of wire mess suggested it might be used as an ice bucket??? Fell about laughing-------she was 21 at the time.

My daughter on seeing a tub made of wire mess suggested it might be used as an ice bucket??? Fell about laughing-------she was 21 at the time.

Although thinking about it, the water would drain away as the ice melted, keeping only ice in the bucket - so perhaps it would be the perfect 'ice bucket'? :D

Back