Stupidity knows no bounds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, I'm not going to change your mind, you're not going to change mine and we're never going to agree. All we can do is wait and see what happens. I'm sure there will be successes and failures, winners and losers but overall, in time, I hope that we will all be better off. Everyone, leavers and remainers.

Sponsored Links
Oh vintly, you are silly.

Do you think GB is part of North America?

It is not.

it is part of Europe.
Ireland is closer to GB than Europe is it not.
Not at all :rolleyes:

But it makes no difference.

Unless a product has a CE stamp or comes under the General Product Safety Directive it can't be sold to the EU.

Of course it works both ways.

The government has announced that in the case of a no-deal, a UKCA marking will have to be used for products sold in the UK as the CE certificate will only be valid for a short period after brexit.

And of course a UKCA mark won't be valid in the EU!

So a whole new system for certifying goods in the future will have to be sorted out.
Imagine the bureaucracy!

Is it slowly sinking in how stupid everything to do with brexit is?

Or do you regard this as one of those mythical quitter 'benefits'? :LOL:
One the problems I can see with Brexit and EU standards is that there could be a shortage of horsemeat Lasagna and Romanian pickpockets, how we gonna deal with that problem then.

Ireland is closer to GB than Europe is it not.

One the problems I can see with Brexit and EU standards is that there could be a shortage of horsemeat Lasagna and Romanian pickpockets, how we gonna deal with that problem then.
What is the title of this thread.......

Listen, I'm not going to change your mind, you're not going to change mine and we're never going to agree. All we can do is wait and see what happens. I'm sure there will be successes and failures, winners and losers but overall, in time, I hope that we will all be better off. Everyone, leavers and remainers.
Good Point.Well Made...

Sponsored Links
True to form when the facts are put before a quitter, all it can do is make a pathetically irrelevant comment :rolleyes:

Good Point.Well Made...
How is it a good point?

"I'm sure there will be successes and failures, winners and losers but overall, in time, I hope that we will all be better off."

We won't all be 'better' off if there are some (many) losers :rolleyes:

And those that lose stand to lose an awful lot!

And who will the winners be and why?

But I wonder whether quitters could point out who would actually lose by staying in the EU?

How is it a good point?

"I'm sure there will be successes and failures, winners and losers but overall, in time, I hope that we will all be better off."

We won't all be 'better' off if there are some (many) losers :rolleyes:

And those that lose stand to lose an awful lot!

And who will the winners be and why?

But I wonder whether quitters could point out who would actually lose by staying in the EU?

I don't know who the winners and losers will be - nobody does and until it happens its all guess work. If I lose, I lose but it's not all about me or you, is it? Sometimes you just have to look at the big picture.

1945 NEWSFLASH: "Britain declares war with Germany". Two minutes later: "Britain surrenders to Germany because 450,000 of British people will die".

nobody does and until it happens its all guess work.
Well there are certain things that will be lost that is not guess work...

We and all the following generations lose the freedom of movement and with it educational/work opportunities that have been enjoyed for decades...

And millions of people now live with the knowledge that with the loss of that freedom of movement they can say goodbye to all of their family living in one place...

Those losses are far more important than any financial losses/gains!

And millions of people now live with the knowledge that with the loss of that freedom of movement they can say goodbye to all of their family living in one place...

Ah, I see. You're talking about Easter Europeans settling over here in the land of milk, honey and other peoples money. Tough.

It's not the land of milk and honey. Grow up and smell the coffee.

If the Government gives money to undeserving people, whose fault is that?

So, your gripes could be solved by the Government without all this chaos that is nothing to do with the EU.

Oh, by the way - my van won't start; as you know nothing about it, what do you believe is the cause?

Motman has been reading too many boys' war comics.

You can actually see how it's addled his brain.

As he has sympathy with fascist policies, I wonder which side he'd have been on.

Ah, I see. You're talking about Easter Europeans settling over here in the land of milk, honey and other peoples money. Tough.
You really are an ignorant and nasty piece of work!

But all the same, thank you for exposing the irrational xenophobic/racist hatred that seems to burn so brightly in many a quitter!

You really are an ignorant and nasty piece of work!

But all the same, thank you for exposing the irrational xenophobic/racist hatred that seems to burn so brightly in many a quitter!

Sorry, just don't see why we should house whole families of foreigners over here just because one of 'em may be working. If that makes me racist in your eyes, so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back