Sue Gray

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
But why are you asking?
because its like asking Putin's cabinet to list 5 things they like about Zelensky.

People vote for personal reasons, I can accept that JohnD, Noseall etc will always vote Labour, will accept the knifing in the back of Corbyn, abbott etc by Starmer for the greater good of the movement. I on the other hand could see some potential in Johnson. I liked Cameron too, I liked when he had to work with Clegg. They made a good team. Johnson made a good mayor, he couldn't be worse than the p***head he replaced.

"Prime Minister Boris Johnson and cabinet secretary Simon Case are expected to be criticised in a long-awaited report into the partygate scandal by senior civil servant Sue Gray, according to Whitehall officials."

Johnson will be hoping that some people will forget that he repeatedly lied to Parliament and the nation

and his supporters will be saying "everbody does it."

Everybody does not lie to Parliament.
Seriously??
What about Blair, lying through his teeth about the Gulf war, our soldiers, killed as a result, there are more criminals in parliament than any company in the UK. We had MP`s in prison, still getting paid, & resuming their job after release.

Sponsored Links
Back