Supporting Violence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already said that the world is going to pot because there's some women making decisions. So, probably not ok to bring the women!
I see those countries with female leaders had around half the covid deaths.

Also companies with 3 or more female directors perform better.

Sponsored Links
Of course u support violence most people do

Unless u are armish? I assume u are not?
Then you can point to any of my posts that indicate that I support violence?

Although it is not necessary, you could bear in mind, if you wish, that ReganAndCarter accused me of supporting gratuitous violence.
Which is a blatantly false allegation.
Just another of his undesirable characteristics.

Sponsored Links
Then you can point to any of my posts that indicate that I support violence?

Although it is not necessary, you could bear in mind, if you wish, that ReganAndCarter accused me of supporting gratuitous violence.
Which is a blatantly false allegation.
Just another of his undesirable characteristics.

Dunno about posts and I don't go back to any of em as I have zero interest

But most people will. Support violence depending on circumstances etc

Did you miss the bit about 13 million displaced, 7 million refugees, and just 10,000 in the UK?

Why? Why not ask them, rather than make assumptions. Some have family legally living here already. Some speak English. Some attended English universities. Some work for British multinational companies. In short, they all have a tie to the UK that makes it more sensible for them than any of the other countries, which is why they are making the effort to get here.

Let's think about our big crisis of the 20th Century - Hitler. If Hitler conquered Europe and you didn't want to become a Nazi, and were worried they would here what you said about them and string you up, you might think about fleeing for your life. You'd probably look to America or Canada, being English speaking countries where many Brits have already gone. But based on your argument, you'd have to go to Morocco, that being the nearest non-European country. Although Germany was also trying to conquer North Africa, so you might need to settle with Chad. Where would you take your family?
that’s why our fathers mothers and grandparents stayed and fought a war collectively. not scarpered to neutral territory and left relatives and countrymen up sh!t creek.

Did you miss the bit about 13 million displaced, 7 million refugees, and just 10,000 in the UK?

Let's think about our big crisis of the 20th Century - Hitler.

Officially 10,000. Do you really believe the official figures. So how many do we let in? We're in deep trouble and borrowing for our grandchildren to repay.

Yes, lets think about the big crisis of the 20th Century. When we were in danger of being oppressed by Nazis our forefathers stood up and sorted it. These economic migrants should try sorting out their own problems in their own countries. Rather than running away to leach off taxpayers in other countries and cause untold social problems. Maybe they should sort their mess out rather than coming here for the easy life. Just as well our forefathers weren't weak cowards who shirked their responsibility and expected others to fund their lives. But then there weren't gullible bleeding hearts everywhere in those days like now willing to be generous with other people's money and create an unstable and unsafe situation in Europe.

French are probably in on the caper ;)

Some fella drowns in France and some how it's the Uks fault :confused:

We've gone from 60 million few years ago to suddenly 66 million population - probably even higher in reality. How many more do you want to cram in?

The economic migrants are probably welcome by Soros and multinationals for cheaper labour and more consumers. You're just blindly playing into their hands.
You're fond of telling me what I think aren't you!

You're fond of telling me what I think aren't you!

Tell me then, how many more millions do we cram in? When do we say enough is enough? If you're in favour of letting in anyone with sob stories, surely they should all be able to come? Shouldn't they?

Seems to be quite stupid to be welcoming all comers on a small and overcrowded island with severely stretched resources. Big business is the winner while ordinary people struggle.

Last edited:
We've gone from 60 million few years ago to suddenly 66 million population

Luckily the West Country is practically empty, so plenty of room for more people.

Do you know what percentage of the country is owned by the richest 1% of the people?

A question for those who welcome this inward migration - what would you change to help? would you issue free ferry tickets in northern france to help them on their way, or would you go further and commandeer the currently redundant cruise ships and have them bring back all who wish to come from all the poorer areas of the world (save them the tedious journey) And finally and most importantly what would you limit the numbers too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back