Suprise Suprise ....France doesn't want them back !

Sponsored Links
Oh dear - what they are actually saying is that they have passed through other EU countries so it is an EU problem not just specifically theirs and something needs to be done about it all over the EU.

However by all means remain in your deluded world.

The way I see it, they are coming from France therefore they are French. Put them in a container and send them back.

Sponsored Links
The way I see it, they are coming from France therefore they are French. Put them in a container and send them back.
You have a strikingly similar thought process to our Priti Useless. She too is utterly devoid of anything useful to say or do. She is a success vacuum. Have you thought about phoning Boris? You two could compete to see how rubbish you both are.(y)

As the French scoundrels have said

there are incentives to come to the UK so therefore the UK is responsible

we’re ever there is ****e going on
In the world you will
Find the French lurking in the back ground with there snouts in the trough

Boris Johnson’s letter to Macron:

Dear Monsieur Macron,

Please could you reinstate the bilateral refugee agreement which allowed us to return migrants, I know I conned the British voters into ending it, but please please could I have it back.

I am sure you will be minded to do this as currently the UK processes far less asylum claims than France and it’s therefore only fair that we take even less and you take more.

Warm Regards
Joris Bohnson

PS, I shall be posting this letter on Twitter because political posturing is far more important to me than a few refugees drowning…..and some of the British public still think I’m great.

PPS If you like we could arrange a personal meeting, what about Paulton Park, the home of Peppa Pig

In the world you will

I used to think you had a modicum of sense.

I used to think you had a modicum of sense.

well you thought right:cool:

have you seen the conditions that those migrants are existing in in France

shanty towns

total disgrace

all under the noses of the scoundrels

well you thought right:cool:

have you seen the conditions that those migrants are existing in in France

shanty towns

total disgrace

all under the noses of the scoundrels

So we herd them up in what in real terms is a prison.

So we herd them up in what in real terms is a prison.

I suppose we could have some shanty towns in Kent like France

defecate in the open

send plod in occasionally in riot gear to smash up the encampments

I suppose we could have some shanty towns in Kent like France

defecate in the open

send plod in occasionally in riot gear to smash up the encampments

french tactics to be rid of em to the UK ;)

In the world you will
Whenever there is an opportunity to stir up hatred and create division, you'll find transam lurking there, with his imagination working up his fantasies.

french tactics to be rid of em to the UK ;)
UK tactics, send 'em back to France.

What is needed is a cooperative, collaborative, grown up, global approach, not the typical populist tactics.
This is the start, by Macron, inviting some EU heads of governments to a small summit. He needs to think bigger, and include all (including re-inviting UK representative) Excluding affected nations does not help the cause. And Boris needs to stop playing megaphone diplomacy, it's playing to his buffoon-loving crowd, not offering real solutions.

The push factors need to be addressed. Without the push factors there there would be few migrants.
And any pull factors would be minimised because the gains of migrating would be minimal, compared to the upheaval of migrating, and we've all done it, moved to a better house, a better street, a better neighbourhood, a better town, etc.

Sponsored Links
Back