Taking possession of something you own.

It's like these muppets in coastal villages/towns that talk about too many outsiders buying the properties and now locals are priced out.

At some point a LOCAL has sold the property to an OUTSIDER, that's how concerned they were about locals being able to buy ;)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
He he heeeee

I think you need to read my reply again ;)

You don't understand what you wrote.

A (singular) local flogged the place.

Doesn't mean the rest of locals (plural) agreed with it, or gained from it.

By your logic, because your neighbour is enjoying their loud music at 3am, you are as well (y)

You don't understand what you wrote.

A (singular) local flogged the place.

Doesn't mean the rest of locals (plural) agreed with it, or gained from it.

By your logic, because your neighbour is enjoying their loud music at 3am, you are as well (y)
Deary deary me, when someone has to resort to picking up others on perceived or actual grammatical errors, that alone tells me they know their side of the argument (or is it arguement?) is lost ...

I'll leave it there, bored now.

Deary deary me, when someone has to resort to picking up others on perceived or actual grammatical errors, that alone tells me they know their side of the argument (or is it arguement?) is lost ...

I'll leave it there, bored now.

Like I said, you've been schooled.

And now you're wetting out.

Enjoy your soulless pile, Ebenezer (y)

Typical greedy Rigsby, buy to let parasite.
Pray tell, where would you suggest the 1000's of people live for whom renting privately works perfectly well? For example someone living in a town for 12 months on a temporary work contract. Or those who simply don't want to buy a property, believe it or not people like that actually exist ;)

Where do they live if there's no PRS?

Really, there is no other explanation for the acidic comments..

Pure and simple envy - John, and the twerp who hides behind an assumed name, and bigs himself up with a title to which he has no entitlement. Both hang onto the coat tails, of nearly every word I post.

Sponsored Links
Back