Tax Cuts And The Autumn Statement

Anybody with half a brain knew it was being acted on under a false premise and it wasn't a computer game. When they said shock and awe the people with half a brain knew that meant killing lots and lots of people, who would support that?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Did you support it notchy and if so why?
To be honest I was very busy running a business at the time and didn’t give it much thought, however I do have a real storey that sticks with me from that period:

As things were building up to the war my company was doing a large timber conservatory for a customer in Tunbridge Wells.

We had almost finished and hadn’t been on site for about a week and I had a call from the wife, her exact words to me were “I really need you to finish the conservatory because David is dead now”.

I went to visit her and she explained her husband had left for work as normal, he drove to Penshurst, parked near the station walked into woodland and hung himself.

David was a veteran of the first gulf war and we assume the build up to 2nd Gulf war had made PTSD resurface.

His daughter gave birth to a girl 3 weeks after he did it.

Estimates say 1.5 million people protested
against 63.5million who didn’t
its not exactly supporting your argument.

I bet you supported the war at the time
of course it does but thats way above your ability to work things out .
And you should give up gambling or better still give up guessing as a lot of your answers are clearly based on this

Sponsored Links
Yes, really. A majority of Brits supported the invasion.
exert.

The final polls to be published before the war in Iraq started, conducted last weekend, all found a shift in public opinion in favour of British involvement in the war but still found a majority disapproving, both of military action and of Tony Blair's handling of the Iraq crisis.

Last edited:
It's like whackamole with Kev and Perry gas, you bust them but sure as hell they be cummin back for more.

exert.

The final polls to be published before the war in Iraq started, conducted last weekend, all found a shift in public opinion in favour of British involvement in the war but still found a majority disapproving, both of military action and of Tony Blair's handling of the Iraq crisis.
Got a '404' on that page, old boy.
Try again.

Yes, really. A majority of Brits supported the invasion.
Many wars, maybe even all wars, are built on lies. especially wars instigated by the west.
The recent USA wars were built on lies, Vietnam (concern over the spread of communism), Iraq (WMD) and Afghanistan (Terrorism)

Neither Iraq nor Afghanistan supported the Osama Bin Laden terrorist. In fact Iraq (Saddam Hussein) was diametrically opposed to Bin Laden, and Afghanistan offered to kick Bin Laden out of the country.

I've also suggested that the current 'war' against Palestinians was as much instigated, as allowed to happen, by the Israeli right-wing Zionist dominated government, (for the obvious reason of eradicating Palestine.)
The West has concentrated on the Israeli hostages held by Hamas, but the Israelis have held thousands of Palestinians hostages for decades, (the reason for Hamas taking Israeli hostages).

Indeed, the motivation for the Bin Laden 9/11 attack 20 years ago was motivated by the US support for the Israeli killing, imprisonment and subjugation of Palestinians.
This was publicised as a war on terror. The real reason for 9/11 was never allowed to surface in the general media.
We know why 9/11 ocurred because Bin LAden told us.
An extract from his letter:
1700815026662.png

Was that the time they left the note laughing at the country saying tough there is no money left ? yep fantastic achievement
Interesting - if there was no money left then why is debt even higher?

It has similarities to the note reportedly left by the Conservative Reggie Maudling to Labour's Jim Callaghan when he became chancellor in 1964, which said: "Sorry to leave it in such a mess."

Sponsored Links
Back