Terrorist attack in London

Sponsored Links
The gist of my whinge was not so much that he is or isn't a terrorist or a Muslim or whatever.

It's more to do with the insistence from the RWR of turning every thread into some right wing platform based on hoax stuff, made up stuff or just inventing stuff for the sake of it. It actually weakens the argument against terrorism and you lot don't get it.
Just wanted to say that the title of this thread was probably understandable earlier. Info was still coming in and pretty much all of this kind of scenario recently has been Islamist related.

As Dark Lord said in the other thread ''The saddest thing about all of it is . . . No amount of enhanced policing can ever prevent terrorism, because terrorism can (& will) always strikes at the weakest point.''

and he's right, and in the face of this I suppose we are due to expect those armed roadblocks now as it's perfect timing for the MET to roll them out - exactly what they've been waiting for actually.

Thank you.

People need to wake up & realise the truth.

We are not all Icke-o-lytes. We can spot a false flag from a mile away.

Sponsored Links
I think its brilliant the way the Police dealt with the terrorist with just the taser. Something to be proud of. Although I do acknowledge the point of view that the scumbag should have just been shot and be done with it and save the trial and prison expense.

Just some thoughts
  • It's odd that these people with "mental health issues" don't suddenly flip down at the mosque and kill their bro's. Rather they flip out in the street and kill "non bro's"

• Its even more odd how the Police can diagnose "mental health issues" within hours, and in that same time period can categorically rule out "radicalisation", or a more specific reason such as the more common targeted hatred for the victim(s).

• It's just as odd how someone with "mental health issues" can spontaneously produce a knife out in the street and "spontaneously" start to kill and maim.

• It seems odd how with many crimes, the assailant tends to invariably be described by their gender and ethnicity, and then within a short time their name. Apparently the Police could not work this out for a very long time in this case.

• It's comforting to know that the increased Police presence was to reassure us of their ability to protect the public from further spontanneous random attacks by people with mental health issues who suddenly find a knife in their pockets. However, I do hope those Police officers are not diverted away from protecting us from terrorist attacks - which statistically are much more likely.

• The bizarrely described "Norwegian of Somali origin", appears to have been in the UK longer than either Norway or Somalia. However, I hope this does not set a trend of describing criminals as say "an English woman of Scottish origin", or a "Lambeth boy or of dual Hackney and Brent origin". That would just get so confusing, if it replaces the more traditional (and contextual) gender, ethnicity and name.

Although my head is spinning trying to make sense of your post, I do think that you're basicallyon the right track.

Have you considered the possibility that journalism in the UK might be going through a particularly ****ty phase ?

So you saw fit to jump to Gerry's defence, despite not knowing...
I think you are a hypocritical liar.
To defend someone's opinion, good or bad, against abrasive and unwarranted ad hominem attack, is a deeply noble action. It does not make someone a hypocritical liar, it makes them magnanimous. That is all Blightymam was doing. This is something you seem not to appreciate.

It's become patently obvious that you will be abusive to me irrespective of the validity of my arguments. You've proved it because you were abusive to me without understanding the validity of my argument. To you, the validity of my argument was immaterial.
Correct; the validity of you argument has no bearing on whether you deserve to be treated with respect. You must earn respect by demonstrating it towards others -but too often you don't. You bring a sledgehammer to crack a nut.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back