Immigration at a record level...

Sponsored Links
Last edited:
Tories both hate and love immigration as they can't grow the economy without immigration and yet their devotees don't want immigration as they see it as a zero sum game.

The whole debate over immigration is infantile and that's how the Tories with their media barons want to keep it.

If you want really low levels of immigration then train up UK workers, invest in schemes to expand UK skills and research, make childcare cheaper so more women can get into to work and we can increase our birth rate, make having children less expensive, improve education

All of this takes investment and time but it's not cheap and requires a Government not willing to lie to the public to win them over.

You want Britian First then start putting the British people first by investing in them.

Sponsored Links
Mr Khan mayor of London said the 700000 ect coming here is a good thing

Britains administrators reject 26% of initial asylum claims as against France 75%. Why not have a go at getting into Britain rather than pitching your tent in the woods in France in the hope you get accepted next time round.

They won't pay for nurses training so poor nurses are saddled with debt - they find it better to recruit foreign nurses who will put up with poorer work conditions and contracts as its better than where they came from.

I wasn't aware the NHS had different contracts for foreigners, do you have a link to that?

Large numbers of people coming to Britain illegally in boats hasn't been the norm for centuries.
The last lot were the Vikings i think.
I could be wrong of course.
The Norman invasion was after Vikings. They eventually ran the place.

The bottom line is, or should be, we have a labour shortage, an aging population. Brits will eventually end up doing the jobs, but businesses will see reduced profits as a result.

I was in a pub earlier this evening, white English youngster behind the bar. He was totally useless, lazy, and very slow. Ok, maybe he first night. But I've spoken to builders who've had the game problem with youngsters turning up late, looking at their phones every 5 minutes, showing no interest in learning.

We've got a lot of work to do. We're not ready to close our borders to skilled labour just yet.

Of course we have loads of foreigners. We shouldn't have to do bending-over jobs or have to sit in a noisy lorry all day, or packing, picking and plucking. We're all entitled to university degrees and obviously better jobs than those people. If we feel a bit off colour we of course don't have to work. If we're getting on a bit then there's our parents' houses we can rent or sell off - we're people of property, you know. So we don't have to work. We're entitled to sit on our arses and let the youngsters keep working away to pay for our multiple benefits and triple-locked pensions.
Simple - we have a scheme where we pay the foreigners 20% less. Quite right too, they get free training in the world's best language while they're here.
Obviously we're the world's best country. We're so rich we hand out free food.....

Why would we stop this?

More like why should we allow this? They're here to study, presumably for 3 or 4 years. Why do they need to bring all the rellys from Islamabad, Beijing, or wherever? If little Johnny from Redruth goes to study in Aberdeen, he wouldn't normally drag his family along.

Last edited:
Like i have said before, the 'Great' is a thing of the past when it comes to Britain. We are being over run with immigrants....

Visited my local Aldi which is on a nearby council estate. Always 99% white British, but rapidly changing colour. Passed about a dozen people before I heard English/Bristolian being spoken. One Asian girl was walking along practising the citizenship questions about Magna Carta on the speaker of her phone. All the while, there's an affordable housing crisis in Bristol, and locals can't get on the list - but they're all being given to the ones wearing cloths. No wonder income tax and rates are the highest paying for freeloaders. Enough of this $h!t!

Sponsored Links
Back