Texecom 64M will only disarm with smartkey

The flashing lights turned up and I managed to retro fix them into a Odyssey box X-W with no problems - used the empty sounder area to hold the batteries - I can send a snap if need be...

Sponsored Links
This, page 61 just tells one to go to page 38 to hold off sounders but page 38 still doesn't tell one how to hold off the sounder.

From page 61: This WILL NOT put any Ricochet sounders into hold off mode. To put any sounders on the system into hold off mode. See page 38

From page 38:
Hold off mode should be enabled if replacing sounder
batteries. See page 61.

Another thing, whyme, i'm trying to part arm at night and have ticked all the boxes to silent arm but still get the control box making a sound as does the keypad - Can I set completely silent mode arm or does one still have to have these beeps?

Sponsored Links
upload_2018-9-20_11-54-6.png

Got these bits with the Texecom Kit 0002! Does anyone know where the square bit goes - the round bits are to cover the controller box screws but the square bit???

Another thing, whyme, i'm trying to part arm at night and have ticked all the boxes to silent arm but still get the control box making a sound as does the keypad - Can I set completely silent mode arm or does one still have to have these beeps?
is that done in areas- options- part arm silent-(enter areas)? and/or keypads-keypad sounds

This is my Area settings with silent par arm set for area A (02)

upload_2018-9-20_13-53-40.png

The square bit goes over the fuse ( 240 v) block ....or normally ....the bin!
Are you talking about the keypad bleep on silent set ?

I've fixed the keypad noise by un-ticking the Keypad Entry, exit and chime see below.

Still need to stop the control box beeping when I part arm at night - any ideas?

Still can't workout how to put the Sounder into 'Hold off Mode' to stop it sounding when I try to change the batteries??

Again any ideas?

upload_2018-9-20_16-54-46.png

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back