Texecom ComIP Smartkey Issue

No idea the pages of manuals unless I look at them.

If you are getting notifications now, I suggest engineers code, 7 udl digi options, orogram digi, get to the reporting codes, make sue P is enabled.

Sponsored Links
iOS Image - 3017113433.jpg

iOS Image - 3404688770.jpg

So no notifications at the moment as I haven’t input any of the attached. Hopefully that’s all it needs. Thanks for your advice.

Hi so have entered as much information as I can but can’t see some of the listed options from the doc...

iOS Image - 4086029445.jpg

iOS Image - 3742294834.jpg

iOS Image - 3822659315.jpg

iOS Image - 1117696202.jpg

iOS Image - 2736822356.jpg

Sponsored Links
Can’t see the options to set Connect via IP and not sure What the toggle settings are. Thanks

It's telling you in the setup guide, config 1 option 7 needs to be enabled (when you get to config 1, press no then 7 then yes)

I never had any luck getting the notifications to work on the old app to be honest, but best of luck to you.

Worked fine on my premier ...in fact i liked the virtual keypad ! Wished they had included it on the new app

Thanks for the reply guys.

I’ve done the change and added connect via ip. I’m sure I only have 1 area so don’t think I need to change that.

Do I need to do anything with option 8 as I selected Contact Id as the arc protocol?

Do you have the Com IP connected to com port 1 on the panel? Might be worth enabling the "Use Com 1" option in Config 2.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back