Thanks but no thanks

Sponsored Links
If someone takes the trouble to respond to someone's query, surely its nice to be thanked?
Its human nature, after all.....as politeness should be when dealing with people we don't know.
John :)

Nope Big-all. When admin updated to remove the GD thanks, the numbers readjusted. I suspect that JBR's are from the occasional bits of help on the main boards if he can be bothered to dig back long enough in his thread contribuations.

Not really being an expert in anything,I don't remember giving any real help, but thanks anyway!

Sponsored Links
I see my 'thanks' count has just increased by another three. Now how could that have happened? :eek:

It can't have been GD. I must admit, it has floored me! :LOL:

look I just gave you some pointless thanks... :D read it and weep..:cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
So thats why it is pointless thanking for any constructive help, however, if you visit Gas/Plumbing section, a few loonies there seems to thank one another just to boost their thank you count amongst themselves without any real help in fact. So that is a load of rubbish tbh. it is just false thank yous.

Go and have look how the RGI's support their own clan even though some of the post are utter ****.

They tank one another even for criticism, so isn't that a load of pollox!

Hahah... worra moron... with 10 cats. Now Mike from London, post proof of these worthless 'tanks'. He wont. You don't get thanks cos your a bit useless aren't you?

Your as bad as mostachio..... we don't care what you bang on about really, and I have thanked you to massage your ego.

Sponsored Links
Back