Thanks, Johnson

Some treatment is better than no treatment.

Give the thick foreigners some credit to make a judgement if patient A is suitable for Patient B's medicine that's would only be chucked out otherwise.
I was in an asian country (many years ago) where often shops had large jars with an assortment of medicine packets in them.
Travellers were encouraged to pay for goods with prescription drugs if they could be spared because ordinary people had no real access to medical care or said drugs.
Very easy for someone who had the ability to travel on to the next country and get replacements, so many helped out.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
When dealing with the intellectually spent like yourself, it is a waste of my effort to engage with you.
Top Line..Razzler never just puts his point of view...Always adding some version of the caveat.."" I am right, you are wrong""Waste of time debating with him.

Top line.That will be one of those rhetorical questions then!

Top Line..Razzler never just puts his point of view...Always adding some version of the caveat.."" I am right, you are wrong""Waste of time debating with him.
Is there something wrong with you?
The above quotes of yours are the only contribution you've made to this thread. As usual, just like all your other contributions, not one of your comments refers remotely to the topic under discussion.
Every single one of your posts, so far in this thread have been silly comments.
Are you totally incapable of contributing to a debate in any positive manner?

Is there something wrong with you?
The above quotes of yours are the only contribution you've made to this thread. As usual, just like all your other contributions, not one of your comments refers remotely to the topic under discussion.
Every single one of your posts, so far in this thread have been silly comments.
Are you totally incapable of contributing to a debate in any positive manner?
YOU AINT LEARNING DAZZLER
Every need...to point out your rudeness,to give you an opportunity for reflection and enlightenment and curb your rudeness.Otherwise you stay blissfully arrogant and unaware of your deviant behaviour.Bit like telling off little jonny in the classroom...in the hope of stopping him growing into a twāt, for his sake.

"""Thanks, Johnson"""
Just what we need...Another thread started to run down some Aspect of the UK...No surprise the Usual UK despizers Razzler and LaL are straight in...

YOU AINT LEARNING DAZZLER
Every need...to point out your rudeness,to give you an opportunity for reflection and enlightenment and curb your rudeness.Otherwise you stay blissfully arrogant and unaware of your deviant behaviour.Bit like telling off little jonny in the classroom...in the hope of stopping him growing into a twāt, for his sake.
You seriously think that I'm going to take any notice of an idiot who only posts to abuse and insult others?
You must be off your head.

He’s been ignore since Sunday. It was like conversing with a robot. There is no “depth” to him, just deliberate antagonistic behaviour.
The minutes of my life I spent arguing with him I will never get back.
Just don’t even bother replying to him, he’s the saddest individual on here by a country mile.

Sponsored Links
Back